Silent Farts in your car unappreciation

[font='Arial Narrow', sans-serif][/font]
[font='Arial Narrow', sans-serif]
Can’t stand it when you are driving with someoneand that lay down that nasty fart with no warnings. Was on the road today, andmy boy lays down a crucial fart, it was a mix of raw eggs and a hint of deadfish combined. He knew I smelled it, just looked over and grinned like it wasall good. Worst part about it was how when I inhaled the first few sniffs I feltit trickle down my throat man. SMH.
tired.gif

[/font]

Can’t stand it when you are driving with someoneand that lay down that nasty fart with no warnings. Was on the road today, andmy boy lays down a crucial fart, it was a mix of raw eggs and a hint of deadfish combined. He knew I smelled it, just looked over and grinned like it wasall good. Worst part about it was how when I inhaled the first few sniffs I feltit trickle down my throat man. SMH.
tired.gif

[/font]

Those silent ones creep up on you man, as soon asit fiddles past your nose it’s a wrap.  

Those silent ones creep up on you man, as soon asit fiddles past your nose it’s a wrap.  

Worse, when ya boy waits til everyone's in his car, locks the windows and practically %$$@+ himself.
30t6p3b.gif

Worse, when ya boy waits til everyone's in his car, locks the windows and practically %$$@+ himself.
30t6p3b.gif

HangTight wrote:
tired.gif

[/font]

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

HangTight wrote:
tired.gif

[/font]

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

was playing basketball yesterday and someone let off one by the basket.. It was so bad we stopped the game for 5 minutes..

was playing basketball yesterday and someone let off one by the basket.. It was so bad we stopped the game for 5 minutes..

all underwear should be fart-proof by now. I let out some bombs while in a crowded line before
30t6p3b.gif
them joints was savage.

Back
Top Bottom