Silent Farts in your car unappreciation

all underwear should be fart-proof by now. I let out some bombs while in a crowded line before
30t6p3b.gif
them joints was savage.

Originally Posted by Futuristic

Call me old fashioned, but I don't fart in front of other people.

so you hold your farts in ?

that's probably worse than giving people a lethal inhalation

Originally Posted by Futuristic

Call me old fashioned, but I don't fart in front of other people.

so you hold your farts in ?

that's probably worse than giving people a lethal inhalation

Funniest memory of my childhood was when my older brother was trying to get his friend back for farting in the car. My brother was driving and told his friend that he dropped something(I forgot what it was) under his seat and he really needed it. He asked him to get it for him and when when the guy put his head under my brother's legs my brother let a huge one rip. It scared the hell out of his friend and dude jumped up and hit his head on the steering wheel causing him to inhale. Dude threw up after that.

Funniest memory of my childhood was when my older brother was trying to get his friend back for farting in the car. My brother was driving and told his friend that he dropped something(I forgot what it was) under his seat and he really needed it. He asked him to get it for him and when when the guy put his head under my brother's legs my brother let a huge one rip. It scared the hell out of his friend and dude jumped up and hit his head on the steering wheel causing him to inhale. Dude threw up after that.

Who remembers those fart bombs from back in the day? Joints was like $0.50 and u squeezed it to activated it. Used to have the whole school hallway smellin like green eggs and ham
laugh.gif

Who remembers those fart bombs from back in the day? Joints was like $0.50 and u squeezed it to activated it. Used to have the whole school hallway smellin like green eggs and ham
laugh.gif

Ahh man I jus let one go in my cousins car earlier he was pissed started sneezing and I weezing cause I was try to hold back my laugh. He thought he ran over a skunk. But I told I broke air on his 6 series Beamer
laugh.gif
he told me to get out right there but I told him %%*% you immnot walking from here I live innsunset park feel? I jus got home man still stank

Ahh man I jus let one go in my cousins car earlier he was pissed started sneezing and I weezing cause I was try to hold back my laugh. He thought he ran over a skunk. But I told I broke air on his 6 series Beamer
laugh.gif
he told me to get out right there but I told him %%*% you immnot walking from here I live innsunset park feel? I jus got home man still stank

Man, this lady let one rip on the an machine once at the gym. +$%%! should've be arrested for that one.

Man, this lady let one rip on the an machine once at the gym. +$%%! should've be arrested for that one.

Originally Posted by airkeung88

Just open the windows...

Evenwith windows those things are going to get sniffed, it has some sort of magicalpower connected to nose hairs.

Whohas ever tried to lay down a silent fart but ended up being one of those loudones

Originally Posted by airkeung88

Just open the windows...

Evenwith windows those things are going to get sniffed, it has some sort of magicalpower connected to nose hairs.

Whohas ever tried to lay down a silent fart but ended up being one of those loudones

Back
Top Bottom