Silver Anniversary Models Confirmed for March Release (III, IV, IX)

Originally Posted by solejordan

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

3 shoes 1 day 3 different regions.....
smh.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
good luck getting all 3.

dont forget the black/white vi's / oreos come out the same day
grin.gif
well everyone can have these.. I'm on the 6's..
pimp.gif

i'll take the IXs but won't be putting in much leg work for them. If i can't get them easily, they'll my lows will just have to do.

might get the IV. i didnt get the pure money IVs back then. now's my chance. in a year or two they might turn yellow...but then again...ill have fun wearing these

Only one that is okay is the 3 because it has some grey....

PS everyone doesnt care that all of you plan on getting the White/Black IV.... and don't bother calling it the "OREO" because that name is VERY VERY stupid considering it is mainly white with black and oreos are BLACK AND WHITE like the origional OREO VI..... All these people on here are so dumb... Its like putting black laces in a white AF1 and callin it the oreo.... SMFH

Originally Posted by solesearchin

Only one that is okay is the 3 because it has some grey....

PS everyone doesnt care that all of you plan on getting the White/Black IV.... and don't bother calling it the "OREO" because that name is VERY VERY stupid considering it is mainly white with black and oreos are BLACK AND WHITE like the origional OREO VI..... All these people on here are so dumb... Its like putting black laces in a white AF1 and callin it the oreo.... SMFH
but on march 27..or whatever day they release...im still coppin the OREO vi...
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

All three models are prone to crack and cracked all whites plus yellowing is just
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Wouldn't mind the 4s for just the summer though, after that its going back to the closet or i'll just end up selling/trading them.

Had the Pure $ 4's 8th grade year. It would be kind of nostalgic to have them for senior year, too.
laugh.gif

What is the retail? Hopefully regular?

not that i'm coppin...cuz i'm not...but just out of curiosity, do these come in the briefcase??

Back
Top Bottom