Silver Anniversary Models Confirmed for March Release (III, IV, IX)

Glad nobody is going crazy for these, makes it easier for me to cop... Didn't feel like putting in all the footwork from diff stores neway lol

Originally Posted by dpbulldog32

4 pairs on the same day JB you are really stretching it on this one....some of us would like to put food on the table instead of having to keep up with your overdose releases

no one says you have to keep up just dont buy the sneakers

whats the hype around these all white jordans. Mark my words these are 1 an done just like white nike airs.

I think these are just model pictures. I have a feeling they arent going to look anything like this. JB is throwin a curve at us

They pretty much are a pair of pures, but imagine the 3's or 4's with a paint job.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by kevin trinh

3 Releases in one day. This is unheard of.

No it's not. They release 3 colorways of the XX3 on Friday, November 28th 2008 (Black Friday).
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sincere

Originally Posted by kevin trinh

3 Releases in one day. This is unheard of.

No it's not. They release 3 colorways of the XX3 on Friday, November 28th 2008 (Black Friday).
pimp.gif
I still want the "wizards" and "unc" colors size 10
nerd.gif

And by chance I recently got the all white low 9. Is there any difference between the pair I own and the pair releasing other then a high cut?

.......weak. Only annivs I'd cop are XI, XIV, and XVI low....but none of those are dropping.

Cement IV's and III's will be copped, if these actually drop.

Originally Posted by nublee

Why wait until March for some Pure 3s/4s? Ebay probably has both for under retail
laugh.gif

exactly. good luck fighting everyone in the club when the inevitable happens and someone steps on them. 

im cop the IIIs, take my DS pures and return them in the silver box. Get my money back and keep them. Take that JB!

Back
Top Bottom