Silver Anniversary Models Confirmed for March Release (III, IV, IX)

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Really.... I dont see dudes hunting for these like one would back in the day.

I want to see who is going to go out and cop all 3 on the 20th.

Right on rico only shoe im getting on the 20th is the oreo 6 man people jordan is playing a game he thinks by putting each shoe in different stores puts more hype on them when they should not be people complained about the quality especially with white with soles and everything and you want a whole white shoe these will yellow in months
frown.gif
So again dont fall for jordan tactics
ohwell.gif

I seen the 9s and 11s 2day

the 11s are not worth it and the 9s suck

I am gonna go out on a limb and say these kicks were made with extra easy oxidizable material

All 3 are bland, I am done with 99% of Jordans, but for those coping do you, what is the difference between these and Pure 3's 4's and low top retro 9's?

Originally Posted by freshbottoms

If all the silver anniversary shoes came in a metal case I think they all would sell better.

cosign....JB listen to this guy....

according to a couple of people that I know that work either in footlocker or champs, these will all be available in your region but each store will have a different pair. So it wont be a regional release. Eastbay is going to have limited pairs of all 3. Each style will be as limited as the Motorsports VIs were

The release date has been pushed back to March 27th, looks like the oreo 6's are staying on march 20th. hopefully lines wont be bad now when i go get the oreo 6's

did anyone else get the email about the "sole seek" hunt from jumpman23.com???

jordan try to boost sales?

Back
Top Bottom