Silver Anniversary Models Confirmed for March Release (III, IV, IX)

So people are beasting on pure III's and pure IV's that just released a few years ago?
laugh.gif
That's funny...

I find it funny that ppl are complaining about the pures releasing again after a few years when they've done many others such as the,the IX's from the cdp, concord XI's.... the list goes on...

Originally Posted by MartyMcFresh

I find it funny that ppl are complaining about the pures releasing again after a few years when they've done many others such as the,the IX's from the cdp, concord XI's.... the list goes on...

Pures are boring, and are not in the same league colorway wise as the aformentioned shoes you just named. We all know JB quality is bad, on most shoes they put out these days, but what is so intriguing about a basic white on white Jordan model with a touch of silver?
eyes.gif
They could've spiced it up a little bit, maybe add a touch of gold instead of silver perhaps...

I don't know...but JB could learn alot from Nike Retro...at least they actually put effort over there (Copper Foams for instance).

^^exactly bro! There are SO MANY things that JB couldve done with these shoes especially since its the 25th anniversary. But the best they could come up with is all white with a little bit of silver! SMH SMH
smh.gif

Really.... I dont see dudes hunting for these like one would back in the day.

I want to see who is going to go out and cop all 3 on the 20th.

i wonder if it will even be possible to drive around and cop all 3. might need some connects

Am I the only one noticing those 9's already look yellowed on the tongue area. I mean pre yellowed?? no way!!! I may think about the 4's but I still think ill pass.

JB does need to take note from Nike right now. We want retro's or creative new colorways. Not this boring crap. JB is supposed to lead the pack on all ends and they seem to be falling behind, slowly but surely

$150 for shoes that will probably yellow before you get them home from the store, and two of which have already come out....They will sit in most places just like every other half assed Jordans released in the past years...
ohwell.gif

Who knew all white IV's were THAT popular? This is practically the 4th colorway we've seen in all white (White/Green is almost all white)

Originally Posted by Iondajayz

Who knew all white IV's were THAT popular? This is practically the 4th colorway we've seen in all white (White/Green is almost all white)
agreed, I have both white/green and the "pure $"s
both of which were easy cops, I hope no one is going crazy for these
laugh.gif

These all white models do not have anything on the OG colorway retro's.

I am not feeling any of these at all.

eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
keepEmclean23 wrote:

some new pics of the 3's

colmilludo-img_0006-570x392.jpg

There is no difference at all in those pics between the Silver anniversary and the Pure $ edition

you can see the embroidery behind the heel tab
eyes.gif
 unless these aren't the real pics.... either way i already have the 3s, so i got an eye for the 4s

Back
Top Bottom