Silver/Black Foamposite Pro May '08!!!

excuse me but you need to check your facts
the 155 one was the one that released in 2006 so you're wrong

no i am not .. they were up for about a day before they changed the price .. c'mon man give it up theres no way you can check it now since they changed it.. im not the only one that saw it, thats why i was defending the guy before who said it. .. ask away on here and youll get your answer

Originally Posted by jmpman22

no i am not .. they were up for about a day before they changed the price .. c'mon man give it up theres no way you can check it now since they changed it .. im not the only one that saw it, thats why i was defending the guy before who said it. .. ask away on here and youll get your answer
he's right. i got 3 pairs from them at 155. then i checked back again, and i saw they raised the price 5 bucks.

Originally Posted by nikehead203

excuse me but you need to check your facts
the 155 one was the one that released in 2006 so you're wrong

Actually, the other dude is correct. They were $155 last week and PYS raised the price to $160.
I posted this on the outlet/website page.
Page 1, 2nd post, under Ijapino.

Does anyone know how limited this shoes are? .... it's about time they show everywhere.....but
ohwell.gif

If you haven't received them yet, they aren't coming. They've been on shelves for almost a month now.

^ How do you guys know that?

You have info. on the production numbers and allocations?

Some stores get stuff late, and some websites put them up without any notice, you never know.

Originally Posted by DeezyVSOP

Some stores get stuff late, and some websites put them up without any notice, you never know.

laugh.gif
Let me know how it works out for you.

Originally Posted by AQPHAME

thank god I sold my beat up pair recently for 200...gonna pick these up to replace em

they need to drop the silver foamposite max's again

i swear if they did this id play 200 for them best silver foam colorway imo

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

Originally Posted by DeezyVSOP

laugh.gif
Let me know how it works out for you.

Let's see...actual response or useless response...hmmm.

If you're really doing this
laugh.gif
then I'm really doing this
eyes.gif

It's not like these are that hard to get, people are selling them on this exact forum and others for under retail shipped. You just said they've beenon shelves for over a month, and in some places they probably still are. I'm not asking for myself, because if I wanted them like I do some other shoes,I'd have them.

I just wonder how people know that no other stores are getting any more, and based on your response I'll assume that you don't really knowand you're just guessing.

These will be around for a while. Hell, a couple stores near me still have the 2005 retro.

NYC natives, these have been in V.I.M.'s for the past 2 weeks.

These are also starting to go for under retail on ebay.

Back
Top Bottom