Silver/Black Foamposite Pro May '08!!!

I don't know how limited these will be, but retail will be $170 and they will be dropping in May of next year.

^I got the info in an email from someone @ Nike. Unless there's a mistake these should be releasing with the same style # as before (which I don'tthink has been done before).

calm down, i was just asking a question, lord knows how many times i've gotten my hopes up and nothing happend, so i asked for confirmation.

eek.gif
OMG my favorite foams.
pimp.gif

Thanks for the info NTinfomaniac
pimp.gif

P.S. This dude is legit as hell so no need to worry

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I've been super heated for about a year now since missing out. If true, 3 pairs guaranteed. My foamposite grail.

i would kill for a pair of the pear foams with a clear sole re retro. man i love those. what the hell all dopes in good colorways are awesome though.

KNOWING OVER HALF OF THESE IDIOTIC NIKETALKERS, IF THEY DID COME OUT LIKE THAT BUT WITH A CLEAR SOLE THERE WOULD BE SO MUCH NONSENSE/HATE GOING AROUND. I LIKEFOAMS WITH A CLEAR OR SOLID SOLE, UNLESS THE SAMPLES ARE CHANGED LIKE THE BREDS AND THE CACTUS....

Thanks once again for the info, always bringin it, appreciated

Now......

May = my bday = 2 or 3 pairs
devil.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I just recently got a pair from foot locker like 2 or 3 months ago....they were on sale for 60 when someone returned em...got em for 40 with my discount...Iwas boosted

this has to be one of the quicket bringing of kicks out.

and to clarify this came out about 2/3years ago. i like the pair i have but i may buy these again. but yeah how bout bringing back the original blackredpearlblack whitebaby

Yeeeeeeeees. I got my pair from a couple years ago. But I've worn them atleast 150 times and there done.

Back
Top Bottom