Silver to $250 an oz...

hehehehe

MASSIVE AMOUNT OF GOLD & SILVER OPTION EXERCISED!

COMEX Warehouse Stocks Apr 27, 2011

SILVER
ZERO ozs withdrawn from the dealer’s (registered) inventory
104,493 ozs withdrawn from the customer (eligible) inventory
Total dealer inventory 33.32 Mozs
Total customer inventory 68.42 Mozs
Combined Total 101.65 Mozs

GOLD
2,499 ozs deposited in the dealers (registered) category
322 ozs withdrawn from the customer (eligible) category
Total dealer inventory 1.83 Mozs
Total customer inventory 9.20 Mozs
Combined Total 11.03 Mozs

There were paltry movements of gold in and out of the warehouse but 148 kozs of gold were transferred from the dealer inventory to the customer inventory by an internal adjustment. In silver 0.1 Mozs were withdrawn from the customer inventory. There was a massive 2.4 Mozs transferred from the dealer inventory to the customer inventory by an internal adjustment. There are 26,890 contracts still open for MAY with first notice day on Friday!

There were 191 delivery notices issued in the APR gold contract. The APR gold delivery notice total for the month is 3,884 notices or 388,400 ozs.

There were 81 delivery notices issued in the APR silver contract. The APR silver delivery notice total for the month is 312 or 1.58 Mozs.

The OI in APR silver stands at 110 contracts (an INCREASE of 31) while in gold it stands at 382 contracts. The potential gold delivery for the month is 426,600 ozs or 22% of the registered inventory.

In a stunning development yesterday 18,366 MAY GOLD CALL options were EXERCISED for futures contracts and 21,721 MAY SILVER CALL options were EXERCISED for futures. If these are not settled in a backroom cash deal for large premiums a default is looming.

I am looking at the Bin Laden news and trying to figure out how I can capitalize on the markets change tomorrow when people react (over react IMO)
So Oil price goes down ...dollar goes up.. Metal prices would most likely go down correct? Short term

I am looking at the Bin Laden news and trying to figure out how I can capitalize on the markets change tomorrow when people react (over react IMO)
So Oil price goes down ...dollar goes up.. Metal prices would most likely go down correct? Short term

Dont know much about people excercising options like that but basically lots of people are trying to sell right?

Dont know much about people excercising options like that but basically lots of people are trying to sell right?

Originally Posted by MJRM2384

^that sell off was from last week.

Originally Posted by MJRM2384

^that sell off was from last week.

yeah. My question.. Does The dollar getting stronger usually drop the value of metals based on past history of dollar value fluctuations?

yeah. My question.. Does The dollar getting stronger usually drop the value of metals based on past history of dollar value fluctuations?

philly5fan wrote:

eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ his sig

Nice correction we're having. I bought some silver back in January at $28/tOz and just sold some last week at $48/tOz. If the price keeps dropping I may buy some more.

Nice correction we're having. I bought some silver back in January at $28/tOz and just sold some last week at $48/tOz. If the price keeps dropping I may buy some more.

Back
Top Bottom