Simon Sinek Ethers Millennial Parents

@JayPesoz
Is there a reason why you wanted a degree in Entrepreneurship ?

I can't say there's a single reason I chose it. Hell, I doubt I'd ever even want to open up my own business or anything. School and my career have just pretty much been parallel since I decided to get serious about everything in 2010.

I took my BS in Management because I was already the Distribution Manager for a very large Aviation company at the time. I graduated last Dec, and by Spring, I was promoted to a Sr. Project Manager role in charge of opening up my company's newest location, which is where I am now.

So at the end of the day, "Entrepreneurship" is just the end game of all the classes that currently apply to me right now anyway, so I'm just going to take advantage of the opportunity.

Last edited:
^ Considering the caliber of high school you went to, that's even more upsetting.

My parents were happy I even survived/graduated from my high school.  :lol:  

What made those friends and more so their parents even angrier and envious was the fact that our valedictorian barely studied and had like a perfect average. His nickname was "the machine" :lol:

^ Considering the caliber of high school you went to, that's even more upsetting.

My parents were happy I even survived/graduated from my high school. 
laugh.gif

What made those friends and more so their parents even angrier and envious was the fact that our valedictorian barely studied and had like a perfect average. His nickname was "the machine"
laugh.gif
Too many damn smart kids at both our high schools

4 years of humbling in high school --> 4 easy years in college where I barely tried and graduated with a 3.9 GPA

laugh.gif

Last edited:
Man, i was a produkt of HUD, welfare (back when they were aktual kolored stamps), gang life, n drug deals, this **** dont apply to me whatsoever. But once my grandparents moved me in with them in the suburbs, i did notice that those folks kids fit these exakt deskriptions.

Back
Top Bottom