Since the whole CB incident, who will take the solo male R&B crown?

jawnyquest wrote:
i hope trey..but..
tired.gif

word...if he would have dropped Trey Day first then I Gotta Make It people would be
eek.gif
over him...sadly i don't think he can takeover like he's capable of...

Originally Posted by YaBoyDiddy

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

I would absolutely LOVE to see my main man Usher come back & take back the thrown, but IDK if he still has it in him being married & all...
smh.gif
Hopefully Ursh can prove me wrong, because 'Here I Stand' wasn't cuttin' it...
You're only as hot as the songs u choose. It's just a matter of picking better songs. If u ignore hot records because it doesn't fit your lifestyle anymore, that can be a problem. He was trying to make a point that he's a grown +$% man. We don't care that you're married, we want Confessions 2, now make the music we want to hear from you
laugh.gif
- generally speaking. I aint have a problem with Here I Stand. It was nowhere as good as Confessions, but Trading Places, Moving Mountains, Love You Gently, Appetite, Before I Met You(best track on the album) and Lifetime made it a good listen. He still managed to do 2 mil.

I agree w/you on 'Here I Stand'...it was a solid album/listen no doubt. BUT, in Usher standards it just wasn't cuttin' it for me. I'd put'Confessions', '8701' (VERY underrated album
pimp.gif
) & 'My Way' all over 'HIS'...

Back
Top Bottom