Singapore Sneaker and Stuff Updates

Aye would anybody know if they still have innevas?What CWs? and where to cop?TIA

HI, new here! from singapore too!
happy.gif

I'm moving to singapore too! in hong kong we had a forum where ppl could sell and exchange their shoes. does something like this exist in Singapore?

^ dont really know if something similar to niketlk exists, hardwarezone forums perhaps? most of the filipino sneakerheads in singapore are on facebook groups.

i rarely see any other nationality in jordans or nikes here though, mostly their filipinos.

I'm moving to singapore too! in hong kong we had a forum where ppl could sell and exchange their shoes. does something like this exist in Singapore?

Glad to hear that, sir! :smile:

Blasdiaz is right. Most, if not all, sneaker groups in Singapore are in Facebook. Here's a few that you can join in FB:

1. Pinoy Sneakerheads Singapore (PSS) - You need another member to vouch for you to join this group. They screen their members very thoroughly.
2. SG Sneakerhads (SGS) - Mix of locals and pinoys
3. Sneaky Heads Singapore (SHS)

Hope that helps. And see you around (SG). :smile:

Last edited:
Hi guys, looking for a pair of Nike Vintage Blazers high tops in black. Does anybody know where to get them? I've been to left foot and queensway but they don't sell them. 

Here's a pic. 

Thanks!

Is there a nike store in Singapore that has black history month, all star, and christmas packs..... (KD,Lebron,Kobe) Thanks!!!!

just came back from nike bugis with lebron bhm at S$239 cause can use membership discount. go get it tomorrow if you need. i guess alot of models should be on discount with membership since bhm is newer model.

Hi guys! I will be visiting Singapore this April, and I am looking for an Air Jordan XIII. can anyone recommend a shop

Hi,

You guys have any idea where i can buy air jordan shoes black and gold in SG or nike sb dunk appetite for destruction? We'll be in SG 2 weeks from now and looking forward to get those shoes. Planning to wear them during my wedding.

Thanks

Hi Guys,

Will be in Singapore next week and I definitely be looking some Jordan shoes, I know that most of the Retro's are in high demand and often are sold out, I need advices to which stores I could visit that has some stocks?

Thanks!

Hi Guys,

Will be in Singapore next week and I definitely be looking some Jordan shoes, I know that most of the Retro's are in high demand and often are sold out, I need advices to which stores I could visit that has some stocks?

Thanks!

Limited Edt would be your best bet. Check out the first page of this thread for details about their branches.

Back
Top Bottom