Siri vs. Google Now... FIGHT!

Android Army! Seems like it runs smooth. Perfect timing as I'd due for an upgrade next month.

Thought this was gonna be lulz about Siri Cruise versus Google.

Running jellybean on my gnex and that $@@ is smooth....Google now is the business...

Originally Posted by ItzJono

Iphone >

E9GXb.gif

what i just asked my siri how tall kobe bryant was and it asked if i wanted to search the web.

I dont want to leave android but there are no phone cameras as good as the iphone.....

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

I dont want to leave android but there are no phone cameras as good as the iphone.....

We buy phones because of the cameras now?....I carry my elf all the time so maybe that's why it surprises me *shrug*

The GS3 beats is pound to pound, and its using the same camera sensor as the iphone. (sony) The camera software makes it better of the gs3

Androids are trash, though I have one myself Im ready to get rid of it to cop an iPhone in Oct. Androids tries to copy apple with the technology and it all comes out so choppy and slow.

Originally Posted by JayHood23

Androids are trash, though I have one myself Im ready to get rid of it to cop an iPhone in Oct. Androids tries to copy apple with the technology and it all comes out so choppy and slow.

You are living in the past brah...

It's because you're being it on an iPhone screen. 
iPhone Retina screen , Samsung Ultra Amoled > other phones

iPhone camera < everyone else imo

Originally Posted by a55a5in11

what i just asked my siri how tall kobe bryant was and it asked if i wanted to search the web.

it's a feature of iOS 6
iPhone > android.. 

and obviously the judge agrees that google's just copying apple.. smh

Originally Posted by gil23

Originally Posted by JayHood23

You are living in the past brah...
Maybe I am but I just don't trust them anymore. 

also in terms of the video.. iOS 6 is still very early in beta and judging by the authors (of the video) channel, he's pretty biased towards anything but apple.

iOS and iPhone hardware is so washed up right now.

Switching between my fully customized and overclocked Galaxy Note and my deactivated 4S is like night and day.

Originally Posted by al3x89

also in terms of the video.. iOS 6 is still very early in beta and judging by the authors (of the video) channel, he's pretty biased towards anything but apple.

That's why dude has a MBA and did an unboxing video for the Retina MBP, right?
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom