Sittin courtside for the CAVS game, sign ideas??

Throw a jab at skip bayliss, dudes constantly hating on lebron... im betting you could make it onto 1st take

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by JDB1523

VC = $13.5 million/year
RJ = $12.2 million/year

Getting beat in the 2nd round of the playoffs and trading your best player the year after = PRICELESS

It should read:

VC = $13.5 million/year
RJ = $12.2 million/year

Clearing cap space to get the 2nd best player in the NBA in two years: Priceless

Honestly those signs are getting so old that they're never funny to me anymore no matter how clever they are.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Can't go wrong with the classic:

"HALF - A - MAN

HALF - A - MAZING
...................SEASON"

(nevermind the dots)
eek.gif
Ska, when did you become an admin?

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Can't go wrong with the classic:

"HALF - A - MAN

HALF - A - MAZING
...................SEASON"

(nevermind the dots)
eek.gif
Ska, when did you become an admin?

yea i saw that when he locked the MenofOregon info post. i wanted to make a thread but i aint think it was appropriate, and i dont like sending pms, so iwas like forget it. but congrats ska.

Originally Posted by belle155

excellent one ska, im writing that one down...goin to work now, i expect a few more replies. prob a few dumb ones from stringer and chester too but thats to be expected anymore.

eyes.gif

but since you're already asking for it

"Even Gordon Gund could SEE we were headed nowhere!"

wow i didnt know this was on national tv, i made a list of these and ill take em and write em when i get there on the blank posterboard.

i need a good one to get me on ESPN using the letters then i can show the NT one.

Ey
Stringer
Playoffs?
Never.

somethin like that

lets keep em comin, im makin a nice list but keep the words to a minimum, im not writing as essay on these things

Like fraij said, throw a jab at Bayless.
laugh.gif

SKIP BAYLESS
IS A
WITNESS

I miss Craig Ehlo. <----That will get you on TV. ESPN digs scrappy white dudes.

This isn't a serious suggestion; just a joke to go along with the ESPN theme.

Ever
Seen Bayless
Practice
Not talking
?

laugh.gif

That would be a terrible card, though; doesn't really flow, has nothing to do with either team, just a jab at an ESPN guy.

Back
Top Bottom