Sitting beside each other at a restaurant..

Originally Posted by CrunchyBlack9

I was just out the other night at a restaurant and the waitress said that we were too far apart. I told her b\c thats my moms. 
laugh.gif

pics of your mo....never mind.

Originally Posted by do work son

I was just out the other night at a restaurant and the waitress said that we were too far apart. I told her b\c thats my moms. 
laugh.gif
pics of your mom....never mind.
devil.gif

I kid.

Originally Posted by do work son

laugh.gif

pics of your mo....never mind.
My mom is 69 bro. 
30t6p3b.gif
  But its true what they say, black dont crack. she can pass for mid 40's. 

Originally Posted by Young Handsome

If it's a woman, I prefer to sit besides them if we're sitting at a booth. Finger bang her on the low FTW.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

How did this go to the third page without being detected...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by leothegod

If it's a woman, I prefer to sit besides them if we're sitting at a booth. Finger bang her on the low FTW.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

nerd.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
All I read was the finger bangin part. AYO!!! 

Been with my partner for 9 years and we do this. We stay way to busy and it just great sitting next to each other.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

LOL @ Bringing up the disrespectfulness of not looking at someone while eating. You are really going to use that as a rationale? You are eating.
never said while eating, i said while speaking.. it's not like you're eating the whole time, the majority is spent talking.

your argument could be used against you as well, why sit up all beside each other when you are.. eating.

Originally Posted by leothegod

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

nerd.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
All I read was the finger bangin part. AYO!!! 
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Oh YoU MaD wrote:
So yall dont hold yall girls hands in public? 
30t6p3b.gif

Well, I do, not even sure what the problem in doing it is. But it is NT though, so *shrugs*

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

Originally Posted by ireminisce

my neck would be killing me by the end of the meal having to look over at you every time i spoke.

....thats because when you sit like this you dont look at each other.

....this really isnt for new couples. once you've been with someone for years it really is no big deal.

I only consider this somewhat typical for new couples actually. Most of the time when I see this its young couples showing PDA, in which case grow up and save that stuff for the car/home/room w/e.

I must also say I never see people doing this that look like legit people I would hang out with, or maybe its that I immediately dis-respect their decision making thus them as people I wouldn't want to be around due to this decision also rolling over to the fact that they must also make other poor decisions in life.

BTW these couples are usually ugly.

Like OP said, unless watching TV, the spot is packed, or on double dates/with lots of friends is this acceptably appropriate and doesn't look weird.

A lot of insecure dudes in this thread. Then again, this IS Niketalk.

Not that I make it a habit, but there's nothing wrong with sitting next to my wife every now and then.

lmao @ folks acting like they don't have a car they ride together in sitting next to each other or a couch at home to sit next to their significant other.
Valid excuses only.

Originally Posted by Joerdan23

lmao @ folks acting like they don't have a car they ride together in sitting next to each other or a couch at home to sit next to their significant other.
Valid excuses only.

in public at a restaurant it's simply immature and uncouth, period. Dont you find it odd youre like the ONLY couple in a restaurant doing it? It's not because theyre uptight or anything, its because the rest of us have tact.

We sit across from each other during dinner, and sit beside each other during dessert or while we wait for the check. 
embarassed.gif

These are the rules for dining out as a couple:

Dining out as a couple = sit across from each other
Dining out with another couple = sit on same side as your significant other
Dining out with a group = sit apart from each other (it mixes up the interaction among the group)

i like to play with a guys head/hair so sometimes i'll ask him to sit next to me so i can rub that spot where his hair meets his neck
devil.gif

i love that spot lol

wait now we're against holding hands too?
laugh.gif

Did this dude really just use "uncouth" and "tact" in relation to a couple sitting next to one another?

You're clearly doing life all wrong, brah. It just isn't that deep.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

i like to play with a guys head/hair so sometimes i'll ask him to sit next to me so i can rub that spot where his hair meets his neck
devil.gif

i love that spot lol

laugh.gif
but at a restaurant? cmon 

Originally Posted by Clevereddie

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

devil.gif

i love that spot lol

laugh.gif
but at a restaurant? cmon 

if were sitting there talking why not? i'm not touching your neck while youre eating but before/after i dont see the big deal

Holding hands in general is annoying especially in public. Maybe not for the couple but when you create an impenetrable chain fence it is uncool.
As far as sitting goes, next to each other? Na bro, that's weird. So what if it's dinner, my date and I take time from food consumption to converse. Kind of date you bros go on where you only eat? That's a good half hour + wasted.

but how often is hand holding an impenetrable chain fence?

of all the times i'm out the house i have more of a problem w/people letting their toddlers who just learn to walk run around and slow people in general than the couple who wont let go so you can get by...most people are considerate enough to move out the way...how often do you need to walk in between the two people who happen to be holding hands?

Back
Top Bottom