Skiptomyshoe.com HELP!

I dont know if this is the right thread..but i ordered a few things from skiptomyshoe two and a half weeks ago and i have not recieved a shipping code mypackage or anything really. so i sent the them at least three emails and i still havent gotten a response. I was just wondering if any one else has had troublewith them and plase tell me how i can deal with it. Thanks

yea you can file a dispute as long as itahs been more than seven days and you are still having problems with your transaction

youll prolly get it real soon

once those sneaker sites see their rep is at stake on nt of all places they tend to solve the problem asap to save face
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Physicx

once those sneaker sites see their rep is at stake on nt of all places they tend to solve the problem asap to save face
laugh.gif
You would think that, but a popular one on here screwed me.

Originally Posted by luvtheshoe

laugh.gif
exactly nt is nothing to them

^which one?
nerd.gif

I read positive reviews from others, so I'd rather not slam them. I just won't buy from them again. I'm just chalking it up to a bad experience.

Originally Posted by luvtheshoe

laugh.gif
Were you one of the many that was involved in the foamposite dilemma?
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Or was it another site?

nvm.

I hate to slam the small guys trying to make a buck. A lot of these guys are new to the business world and just don't understand the importance of customerservice.

To answer op's question, just tell them if you don't get a response in the next few days you'll dispute the credit card charge.

Ive ordered from them never received an email but I got my order. I waited 3 days for the email but never got it, so I went to the site to check my orderstatus and the shoes was already shipped and half way to its destination. When you enter you order number on the site what does your order status say?

It took them 3 weeks to get me my shoes, but when I sent them a email they responded and I sent it like at 10:30 at night.

Originally Posted by killacam4252

I dont know if this is the right thread..but i ordered a few things from skiptomyshoe two and a half weeks ago and i have not recieved a shipping code my package or anything really. so i sent the them at least three emails and i still havent gotten a response.

i think this site looks real i think i am going to order from them, i mean they got a paypal payment option should be good

Back
Top Bottom