SKITTLES VODKA!

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

Originally Posted by sherwin100s

Wasted

wth i knew this post looked familiar, grave digger
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Had this bookmarked for the longest and recently triedthis...going in again for Halloween.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

filtering takes a LONG TIME.. i dont even think its worth it any more
Paper towel bra. I filtered it like 2 times and it was ready.

I gotta try this one day when I have nothing to do. How long did it take you?

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

filtering takes a LONG TIME.. i dont even think its worth it any more
Paper towel bra. I filtered it like 2 times and it was ready.

I gotta try this one day when I have nothing to do. How long did it take you?

yo.... brought 4 flavors to my friends party.. the girls loved it... dudes said it was pretty good... not syrupy at all... some flavors came out better thenothers... i used the berry pack.. green color was the most popular... oh if your not careful it can get real messy... it will stain your counters...

Thanks for bumping. I totally forgot to make this.

Some Goose-Skittles Vodka is going to happen.

Just did this the other day have them sitting in the freezer now, prolly gonna use them for martinis for this lil get together I'm throw mix wit a splashof sprite and those are gonna go hard

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

Thanks for bumping. I totally forgot to make this.

Some Goose-Skittles Vodka is going to happen.
i wouldnt waste goose on a drink like this..... i used absolute and it turned out fine...the skittles cover up a lot of the vodka flavor...

Forgot all about this thread. Best believe it's not bookmarked. Where can I get flask like that?

^^ I used absolute too, worked fine. Purple tastes like cough medicine though. As for the flasks, looked at all the stores and couldnt find some and didnt wantto spend $5 per so I just used empty sobe bottle and took the label off, plus it hold 20 oz and $1 each.

Back
Top Bottom