Slam Dunk! (Anime/Manga) & Air Jordans!

Originally Posted by jdiggs

I remember in an episode of bleach there was a guy wearing 12s.

It was a scene where a dude was running and it was a view of just his feet.

more info on this 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by blacktopking319

he was wearing white infrared VI's then when that got busted he came back to the store to get bred I's

yes i said bred, deal with it

roll.gif

I figured it was the infrareds. It confused me because some dude's were saying that Sakuragi was wearing the white/varsity reds that recently came out, and it just didn't make any sense. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by blacktopking319

he was wearing white infrared VI's then when that got busted he came back to the store to get bred I's

yes i said bred, deal with it

roll.gif

I figured it was the infrareds. It confused me because some dude's were saying that Sakuragi was wearing the white/varsity reds that recently came out, and it just didn't make any sense. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by i just got lucky

I saw a couple episodes of Initial D and the main guy was wearing some Laney V's

I don't remember seeing that. 
nerd.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by i just got lucky

I saw a couple episodes of Initial D and the main guy was wearing some Laney V's

I don't remember seeing that. 
nerd.gif

pimp.gif

Not sure but Sendoh wore 7s? I think I saw the whole anime twice and re watched some episodes 3 times.

Not sure but Sendoh wore 7s? I think I saw the whole anime twice and re watched some episodes 3 times.

Starting reading Slam Dunk not too long ago. Came across the chapter where he got his 6's and paid only 30 yen
eek.gif
roll.gif

Starting reading Slam Dunk not too long ago. Came across the chapter where he got his 6's and paid only 30 yen
eek.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by FullMetal

eek.gif
roll.gif

I was dying when I saw that part. Practically intimated the store owner and jacked his pair. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FullMetal

eek.gif
roll.gif

I was dying when I saw that part. Practically intimated the store owner and jacked his pair. 
laugh.gif

Man I love this Manga to death taught me all I knew about bball positions and its just generally amazing.A pity Inoue didn't feel like continuing it would have been amazing seeing Sakuragi and Rukawa face off again or the introduction of a new center.

Man I love this Manga to death taught me all I knew about bball positions and its just generally amazing.A pity Inoue didn't feel like continuing it would have been amazing seeing Sakuragi and Rukawa face off again or the introduction of a new center.

Back
Top Bottom