Slam Dunk Package rumored to drop in '09

the quality of those 3's when i had em were terrible not to knock the sneaker bcuz i think they are hot but it scares me to now have to pay $300 and my 2ndwear will have a huge crease in them

2nd option is to walk like a duck
roll.gif
to stop creasing you all remember thosedays
roll.gif

neither of these shoes is appealing was never a fan of the 2's or 3's but lets wait to see how Jordan does these first before i might even think aboutcopping

sounds good......... i love packs, it eliminates the weak ninjas and makes it easier to cop.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

I just got word that the Air Jordan 2 and the Air Jordan 3 (2-3) will be releasing as a package in early 2009.

Obviously as some of you know, the original colorways of both the II and the III that Mike wore in the 87' and 88' Slam Dunk Contest will be the White/Red and the White/Cement-Grey. It hasnt been confirmed yet; but look for it to be sometime in the Fall of this year...

Dont believe me if you dont want to; but im sure folks like REDBRIM, BABYJ, heat23, and PO know about this..

Your welcome.
smile.gif
great info thanks,

the same thing was said about the "black based" 6s...dont believe me this and that...blazay blazay...

This pack was supposed to be released this year but got scratched..so who knows..

Originally Posted by SneakerAFI

Originally Posted by sickickz23

imsoDS wrote:
here we go with the bulls#$!..

they just dropped white/red 2's !!

cmon...like seriously JB cmon!

next is gonna be the "layup pack" then the "crossover pack" smh
Or a fadeaway pack. And a double nickel pack.

You forgot the retirement pack.

Yeah right then the back from retirement pack which probably would be the cool gray 11's & white/red 12's both with the toe box looking likethose 2008 olympics 6
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom