SLAMDUNKSPACE, AIR RANDY, JAY - WHATS THE DEAL WHEN IT COMES TO JORDANS???

DRO- I wouldn't use a blanket statement saying EVERY Asia Online Retailer uses Counterparts working in Factories. I can only say via research I've done and personally interacted with folks that this is a practice.

Some could very well use the same practice as retailers in the states who dont have Nike accounts and get "excess" pairs to move in order to keep their account. Its a common practice that a mom and pop retailer or boutique will over order on clothes and footwear in order to have someone else offload the product which looks good to the Nike Rep.

However its common sense that Nike doesn't start drop shipping to accounts that many months in advance.

ShoeKing... people buying early releases will never stop. Heck..I have a Nike hook up and I still get the urge to buy kicks early from certain online retailers for more than retail AND I know how much they cost Nike to make lol. Im still a shoehead at heart and still get excited for certain releases.

DRO- I wouldn't use a blanket statement saying EVERY Asia Online Retailer uses Counterparts working in Factories. I can only say via research I've done and personally interacted with folks that this is a practice.

Some could very well use the same practice as retailers in the states who dont have Nike accounts and get "excess" pairs to move in order to keep their account. Its a common practice that a mom and pop retailer or boutique will over order on clothes and footwear in order to have someone else offload the product which looks good to the Nike Rep.

However its common sense that Nike doesn't start drop shipping to accounts that many months in advance.

ShoeKing... people buying early releases will never stop. Heck..I have a Nike hook up and I still get the urge to buy kicks early from certain online retailers for more than retail AND I know how much they cost Nike to make lol. Im still a shoehead at heart and still get excited for certain releases.

TBH I would expect there to be some ppl in the factories scoopin pairs out the back door, and I guess it shouldnt be that much of a stretch to believe that theyre doing it in the 1000's. its too bad we dont get a break on price from these dudes tho, I mean theyre probably buying for less than wholesale and they retail to us for anywhere between retail and 3x retail. This has been very interesting and helpful to read, I think every NT'er should be aware of how the "shoe game" works.

TBH I would expect there to be some ppl in the factories scoopin pairs out the back door, and I guess it shouldnt be that much of a stretch to believe that theyre doing it in the 1000's. its too bad we dont get a break on price from these dudes tho, I mean theyre probably buying for less than wholesale and they retail to us for anywhere between retail and 3x retail. This has been very interesting and helpful to read, I think every NT'er should be aware of how the "shoe game" works.

Originally Posted by TheShoeKing23

Eveybody will stop buying early release stuff right?

^^yup^^ good info rockdeep. people get'n paid crap wages and stealing molds/shoes/materials seems common knowledge. all the corruption happening in the states why would any1 think everythink is "all good" in third world contries. i could believe that there are thousands of shoes being stolen. those people know Nike is a billion dollar company, and some of you guys think those people arent maken money under the table.

Originally Posted by TheShoeKing23

Eveybody will stop buying early release stuff right?

^^yup^^ good info rockdeep. people get'n paid crap wages and stealing molds/shoes/materials seems common knowledge. all the corruption happening in the states why would any1 think everythink is "all good" in third world contries. i could believe that there are thousands of shoes being stolen. those people know Nike is a billion dollar company, and some of you guys think those people arent maken money under the table.

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Well I never used the word stolen guys  
laugh.gif
 but read into things as you will.  Im sure there are certain understandings but as far as getting a break, thats not something anyone should consider no matter what.
Bootleggers dont give breaks on straight fakes on the street let alone something real.  Online Retailers who have access to kicks early charge that rate for those willing to pay that much to get them early.  If you think about it you dont have to make the purchase and simply wait until release day like the masses, but for the ballers and stunters or just us regular folks who like to get stuff early, you know going in you are going to pay the cost to be the boss.

Glad the info could be insightful... but more to correct some of the false statements being thrown out there as truth, I wouldnt want people actually believing some of the stuff they read on the internet!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Well I never used the word stolen guys  
laugh.gif
 but read into things as you will.  Im sure there are certain understandings but as far as getting a break, thats not something anyone should consider no matter what.
Bootleggers dont give breaks on straight fakes on the street let alone something real.  Online Retailers who have access to kicks early charge that rate for those willing to pay that much to get them early.  If you think about it you dont have to make the purchase and simply wait until release day like the masses, but for the ballers and stunters or just us regular folks who like to get stuff early, you know going in you are going to pay the cost to be the boss.

Glad the info could be insightful... but more to correct some of the false statements being thrown out there as truth, I wouldnt want people actually believing some of the stuff they read on the internet!
wink.gif

Ive been reading through a lot of this stuff and I cant find the post now, but maybe this proves that Footlocker, FootAction, etc. do get some releases way early. Does this mean that they're getting "b" grades??? 2011 Cardinals-----> http://www.sneakerfiles.c...foot-locker-san-antonio/
Check the date in the pic, it clearly states that they were sold mid April, but Cardinals dont release til June. So did Foot Locker get "b" grades since they have them so early??

Ive been reading through a lot of this stuff and I cant find the post now, but maybe this proves that Footlocker, FootAction, etc. do get some releases way early. Does this mean that they're getting "b" grades??? 2011 Cardinals-----> http://www.sneakerfiles.c...foot-locker-san-antonio/
Check the date in the pic, it clearly states that they were sold mid April, but Cardinals dont release til June. So did Foot Locker get "b" grades since they have them so early??

wow RD. I dont know what cause you to dive into this research of finding out how fakes and variants are made but I REEEEEEALY liked reading it! Thumbs up to you bro!

wow RD. I dont know what cause you to dive into this research of finding out how fakes and variants are made but I REEEEEEALY liked reading it! Thumbs up to you bro!

Before reading this thread, I looked up Jay's site. Looked good and everything. I was feeling the impulse to buy some shoes. Then I read the thread and said "Eh...not worth the risk." Buying from international places is a huge risk. I won't do it unless I hear that it has NO PROBLEMS whatsoever. I'd rather wait for them to drop. Having them before the release date means nothing to me.

Before reading this thread, I looked up Jay's site. Looked good and everything. I was feeling the impulse to buy some shoes. Then I read the thread and said "Eh...not worth the risk." Buying from international places is a huge risk. I won't do it unless I hear that it has NO PROBLEMS whatsoever. I'd rather wait for them to drop. Having them before the release date means nothing to me.

great post Rockdeep. Glad someone knows the situation. Its ironic that those Vs with lime green (the ones inspired by that Euro Basketball Tourney, QUAI 54) have Air Randy as the tag. So Air Randy is like Lu and not Screech, meaning his stuff is all variant OR is he like Screech, where he (Randy) is a partner with someone and got dragged through the mud and had his reputation tainted?

Basically is ALL of Randy's stuff a variant or is SOME actually legit?

Back
Top Bottom