SLAMDUNKSPACE, AIR RANDY, JAY - WHATS THE DEAL WHEN IT COMES TO JORDANS???

Originally Posted by PTone

:smh: Not fake - just not authorized to be made and then sold out the back door.

wrong.gif

they are fake.... they look good.... but FAKE 

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

:smh: Not fake - just not authorized to be made and then sold out the back door.

wrong.gif

they are fake.... they "SOMETIMES" look good.... but FAKE 

Had to make that addition lol, you can add VMVinc with the rest of them as well, fake Ray 13s at a premium price.

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

wrong.gif

they are fake.... they "SOMETIMES" look good.... but FAKE 

Had to make that addition lol, you can add VMVinc with the rest of them as well, fake Ray 13s at a premium price.

Originally Posted by xCautioNx

peeps in here trying to cape for questionable merchandise... 
roll.gif
I'm old school, I'll go camp and play the odds at retailers I know only sells 1000000% authentic. 

seriously real heads can get their shoes at the right price. whats the point in dropping 80-100 extra just to have a shoe early and most won't even be rocking them for another 6 months to a year after they release? don't cheat yourself NTers i can't remember a release lately that was hard to get at or after release date for a retail/reasonable price.

Originally Posted by xCautioNx

peeps in here trying to cape for questionable merchandise... 
roll.gif
I'm old school, I'll go camp and play the odds at retailers I know only sells 1000000% authentic. 

seriously real heads can get their shoes at the right price. whats the point in dropping 80-100 extra just to have a shoe early and most won't even be rocking them for another 6 months to a year after they release? don't cheat yourself NTers i can't remember a release lately that was hard to get at or after release date for a retail/reasonable price.

Originally Posted by edkk1

use ebay, much more reliable

Really??? Cats just be having random post just to get they count up smh, anyway don't buy from either of them just wait till RD or some legit sites in the states get them. Those overseas guys show no mercy

Really??? Cats just be having random post just to get they count up smh, anyway don't buy from either of them just wait till RD or some legit sites in the states get them. Those overseas guys show no mercy

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

I don't really know the poster but i think he meant that you at least have a better recourse thru an ebay seller.
If you are dealing with another vendor AR, SDS or whoever & say tomorrow they all shut down their sites, you are more at risk.

At least with Ebay (who's connected to paypal) you have a better trail of the transaction then an order page that can be edited to remove the content & it's overseas.

(or thats how I read into it)

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

I don't really know the poster but i think he meant that you at least have a better recourse thru an ebay seller.
If you are dealing with another vendor AR, SDS or whoever & say tomorrow they all shut down their sites, you are more at risk.

At least with Ebay (who's connected to paypal) you have a better trail of the transaction then an order page that can be edited to remove the content & it's overseas.

(or thats how I read into it)

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Originally Posted by sneakerst

anyone else here wonder if those Jordan socks that AR sells are real?
I asked him once on his FB thread, and I found my comment/question deleted. 

ray allen socks?

unc socks?

individual jordan # socks?

elephant print towel? 

mmmmm..... i dunno. 
Or how bout the denim cement print Jordan Brand short
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

+$## is a joke
dont know about those on that site but JB did actually make a pair of all cement print shorts and they werent bball shorts either, believe they were part of jordans lifestyle series had belt loops, back pockets and all, cause i personally have a pair and i got mine from a niketown and they look exactly like those ther selling 

ray allen socks?

unc socks?

elephant print towel? 

mmmmm..... i dunno. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

+$## is a joke
dont know about those on that site but JB did actually make a pair of all cement print shorts and they werent bball shorts either, believe they were part of jordans lifestyle series had belt loops, back pockets and all, cause i personally have a pair and i got mine from a niketown and they look exactly like those ther selling 

Originally Posted by Vinsanity

ray allen socks?

unc socks?

elephant print towel? 

mmmmm..... i dunno. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

+$## is a joke
Well that clears that up I guess....I guess I will now remove foot from mouth
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

ray allen socks?

unc socks?

elephant print towel? 

mmmmm..... i dunno. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

+$## is a joke
Well that clears that up I guess....I guess I will now remove foot from mouth
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

ray allen socks?

unc socks?

elephant print towel? 

mmmmm..... i dunno. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

+$## is a joke

Weren't the cement ones swimming trunks though? 
 never saw the "full shorts" in store either.

ray allen socks?

unc socks?

elephant print towel? 

mmmmm..... i dunno. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

+$## is a joke

Originally Posted by Type X

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

+$## is a joke

nah they were "full shorts" just like a regular pair of jean shorts.....personally i never seen JB all cement swim trunks @ all

Originally Posted by Type X

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

+$## is a joke

nah they were "full shorts" just like a regular pair of jean shorts.....personally i never seen JB all cement swim trunks @ all

I've never bought early because i pay enough for a pair of kicks. I've heard all this "they overpriced" story for a few years, but still most people still buy em early... With a good 50-100 ADDED ON to the already high price? To each his own i guess. Its cool to have em early but i'd rather wake up early on r.d like i usually do, pay regular retail like i usually do, the only dissastifaction i have with a total legit pair is that i'm tired n gotta drive all the way back home. With these early release sites comin up with not so sure products, i'm not so sure if i should trust them like i trust FL and FNL. I'll probly sit and contemplate gettin black cements early, but then again, we waited years for this single paired release, waitin a few more months wont hurt
smile.gif

I've never bought early because i pay enough for a pair of kicks. I've heard all this "they overpriced" story for a few years, but still most people still buy em early... With a good 50-100 ADDED ON to the already high price? To each his own i guess. Its cool to have em early but i'd rather wake up early on r.d like i usually do, pay regular retail like i usually do, the only dissastifaction i have with a total legit pair is that i'm tired n gotta drive all the way back home. With these early release sites comin up with not so sure products, i'm not so sure if i should trust them like i trust FL and FNL. I'll probly sit and contemplate gettin black cements early, but then again, we waited years for this single paired release, waitin a few more months wont hurt
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom