Sleeping for 10+ Hours Unnapreciation

I hate that %%%$. I woke up at 10:58 a.m. the other day and i was pissed. Yall must dont realize how much of the day goes by while u are sleeping. Plus the daygoes by to quick for my taste.

i used to do this in the summer when i was younger...nowadays i can't be wasting my weekends or free time like that

i feel you... i try not to do this but i do it allll the damn time... i plan my off days like ima do soo many things... wake up and do NONE OF IT

I don't know how someone can sleep that long. I'm good of 5 or 6 hrs.. i get 4 hrs sometimes because I have to be at my internship by 7 am everymorningand I fall asleep late.. Sleeping too long hurts my back too.

I miss sleeping in. Most nights I'm lucky to get 6 hrs of sleep. Working at 7am FTL smh and now even on the weekends i'm up after 8 hrs

dude this is so an apprecitaion thread.

I wish i could get that much sleep everytime.

I have to put all my effort towards not falling asleep in my early morning classes. Its rediculous.

Sleeping for 10+ hours plus naps APPRECIATION
pimp.gif

sleeping for 10+ hours is cool.

what i hate is waking up early on my day off because im used to sleeping so little.

I try to get 6-7 hours a night. If I get more than 8, I usually feel more tired than if I had gotten 5 or so.

I can't believe I never linked how you feel in the morning to what you ate the night before. No wonder sometimes I sleep 6 hours and feel like a bunny.

That's a good point about too much sleep makes you more tire. Sometime I get like 10 plus hours of sleep and I feel more tire than usual.

I have the same problem lol, its like here in boston, South Park comes on at 11, the Boondocks come on at 12 the Simpsons re-air at 12:30, and theres alwayssome west coast NBA game on in like portland or something, so I usually go to sleep around 1:30-2 a.m. and wake up by noon (when I have no classes to go to onthat day) Its like I don't want to get out of bed but once I do I'm mad tired.

Unnapreciated? 10 might be an hour too much for me but if you've been getting 5 or 6 hours for a few days straight 10 is great

if sleep more than 10 hrs i get up madd tired, lazier and heated that i wasted my morning.. it happen to me at least once a week...def unnapreciated
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom