Sleeping through the night with females UNAPPRECIATION

Man NT I just gotta vent this; I HATE WHEN I HAVE TO TRY TO SLEEP THROUGH THE NIGHT WITH A SHORTY IN MY BED
mad.gif

So last night this shorty comes through and we just stay up chilln/talkin till like 7am.  I didnt have any plans of smashing tonight but her sticking around till 7am, and then the eventual sex talk led to us smashing. The box was coo, I was satisfied
pimp.gif
BUT SHE STILL WOULDNT LEAVE AFTER!! So as 8am approaches, I say F it you can spend the night cuz im getting tired, so we proceed to get in bed together.  History has shown that sleeping with women is turrible my sons! cotdamn, they want you to hold them all night, and interlock fingers n #@* which is only cool after laying there for the first hour. Then I cant even sleep cuz all Im thinkin bout is pounding again. But I must say reaching over and feeling a naked woman is pretty awesome ha. To make it even worse I couldnt even get my morning wood off bc my homie who was sleep in the bed next to mine (room has 2 beds) couldn't take a hint when I was tellin that N to go take a shower
indifferent.gif
( I woulda smashed wit him in the room but shorty was trippin haha)

Moral of the story: Smashing/cuddling is cool, but actually trying to sleep with her in your bed is impossible.

/vent

WHAT are you talking about?

Man, if I'm comfortable with her like that, even if shes just on da roster to smash, I wouldn't mind sleeping with her. Eh. Morning smash FTWMFW!

Oh yea, i guess you're dorming or something?

If that was the case, I woulda told her to kick rocks. Specially if she won't let my room mate hit, what kinda nonsense is that?

Originally Posted by firered18

Man NT I just gotta vent this; I HATE WHEN I HAVE TO TRY TO SLEEP THROUGH THE NIGHT WITH A SHORTY IN MY BED
mad.gif

So last night this shorty comes through and we just stay up chilln/talkin till like 7am I didnt have any plans of smashing tonight but her sticking around till 7am, and then the eventual sex talk led to us smashing. The box was coo, I was satisfied
pimp.gif
BUT SHE STILL WOULDNT LEAVE AFTER!! So as 8am approaches, I say F it you can spend the night cuz im getting tired, so we proceed to get in bed together.  History has shown that sleeping with women is turrible my sons! cotdamn, they want you to hold them all night, and interlock fingers n #@* which is only cool after laying there for the first hour. Then I cant even sleep cuz all Im thinkin bout is pounding again. But I must say reaching over and feeling a naked woman is pretty awesome ha. To make it even worse I couldnt even get my morning wood off bc my homie who was sleep in the bed next to mine (room has 2 beds) couldn't take a hint when I was tellin that N to go take a shower
indifferent.gif

Moral of the story: Smashing/cuddling is cool, but actually trying to sleep with her in your bed is impossible.

/vent
You smashed in less than an hour and then tried to kick her out? 
roll.gif

Bruh people were at work already by 8 am. 
roll.gif

I'm the lightest sleeper ever. The littlest things will keep me up ALL night. I DEFINITELY feel your pain which makes the fact that you suffering in that twin size dorm room joint all the more hilarious cause I've been there.

Um...

If she's a jumpoff you give her cab fare, if she's wifey.....real men roll over when its time for sleep.

Its not hard.

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

You're complaining about something 80% of NTers haven't even come close to accomplishing.

Nice problem son.
we are the 99% occupy NT

OP nothing beats having a female to wake up next to I don't know what you are complaining about.

Originally Posted by sillyputty

Originally Posted by firered18

mad.gif

So last night this shorty comes through and we just stay up chilln/talkin till like 7am I didnt have any plans of smashing tonight but her sticking around till 7am, and then the eventual sex talk led to us smashing. The box was coo, I was satisfied
pimp.gif
indifferent.gif

/vent
You smashed in less than an hour and then tried to kick her out? 
roll.gif

Bruh people were at work already by 8 am. 
roll.gif
TILL like 7am, fam she had been there since 1230-1!! We just watched TV and listened to music for a long while, like I said I wasnt even expecting to smash last night.

roll.gif
at some of these replies

Unappreciation??? Nah bruh.

Waking up to some bitties >>>>>> waking up alone in the fetal position with your hand in ya draws

i told a jump off to sleep in the guest room once and she took the hint. LOL

Back
Top Bottom