Sleepy ALL DAY!!????????

Why am I soo sleepy throughout the day? I take about 2-3 naps everyday. I get atleast 7hrs of sleep and Im still sleepy. Im 19, slim build.

Whats the cause of this?
What should/can I do so I wont be soo sleepy?
Any vitamins or something?

sleeping makes you too tired to get up so you just stay in bed and sleep more haha

Yea i am kinda bored because im on summer break from college and I dont exercise much but im not fat though.

there is a syndrome called narcolepsy..it's when someone is overly sleepy throughout the day. there are medications that can help but non pharmacologicalmethods can include fixing your sleeping habit to start. but yea try to look into it.

You might wanna get your thyroid checked.

Either that or you're probably just depressed.

if you sleep TOO much you'll be tired..which IMO your sleeping too much

not doing anything productive will make you tired

Not to scare you or anything but I've heard people with Leukemia are excessively tired throughout the day. You're still young so it could be anything,but I'd try and change something or do something different.

Honestly though, we're not doctors.

Quick question OP...how tall are you?

Im the same way, i could sleep all day and a few hours later im tired again. At school i could literally fall asleep every class im in...
My grades even dropped because of it. In the past, even last year, once i was up i was up. I wake up and im up with energy all day at school and my grades weregood. Now, like i said i could sleep every class and theres three specific classes i do sleep in on the regular.

I was told it was becasue im growing, as to why im always sleepy.
Thats why i was askin about ur height.

Back
Top Bottom