Slide in a girls DM?

How often do you slide in a girls DM? Any success? I haven't slid in a girls DM since 2015, but I feel like tonight I'm going to go pure savage mode and finesse me an IG girl [emoji]128514[/emoji].

Last edited:
It goe down in the DM if that don't work stalk her other social media platforms

Drinking fountain is that way famb ->

Have successfully slid in the DMs before. Would never do it again. Felt so bad for her boyfriend. :smh:

Last edited:
3/4 of these social media girls are men. My dad use to say "Slide in the wrong DMs and someone gonna slide in you."

If you want to meet a girl, go to a bookstore, grocery store, or church. Any girl who got social media got something to cover up, and 9 times out of 10, it's a long meat

All you gotta do is send the eyes [emoji]128064[/emoji]

It's nothing but net from there.
This. It cuts straight to the point and her reaction is gonna let u know if she feeling u or not.

3/4 of these social media girls are men. My dad use to say "Slide in the wrong DMs and someone gonna slide in you."

If you want to meet a girl, go to a bookstore, grocery store, or church. Any girl who got social media got something to cover up, and 9 times out of 10, it's a long meat

YO :rofl:

Tell em :lol:

Did it a couple times. Worked once only got a couple messages in on the other :lol:
Been like 7 years though

Dudes thinking its game till that ig girl you met hits you with the "theres something ive been hiding from you" right when you about to get it in :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom