Slide in a girls DM?

]Jesus christ. They could stack your Ls to the moon.
Word, tryna increase my vitamin W intake

now have you guys ever had a girl slide into your dms? 
yup. Few months and no nuts later she called me a text buddy after I sent her flowers,
yup. Few months and no nuts later she called me a text buddy after I sent her flowers, cake, and candy on Valentines Day while out of town

How does this happen?[emoji]128514[/emoji]
I posted it before many times so I'll just c'n'p (link to an og thread- fyi was 33.3% trolling) This was during 2014 All Star Weekend, the European chic, not the 2013 All Star Weekend when I took the sample pack test boosters and had a full raging hardon for 4 days during Houston All Star weekend for no reason during the era of the Jamaican Brooklyn SportsCaster/Sports Internet Media/now works at Google Marketing Exec Chic who wanted to move here and marry me.
Met this one off facebook, got a random friend request from a girl with no avatar which would usually be an auto delete but she sent me a message too talkin' bout "hey where you at the store the other day. You look familiar, I think I saw you," or something lame and then sent a pic and she's a very good looking white (European white) chic so I was lke cool and we talked a bit then I got her # asked her to let me take her out.
Took her to OKC to the big theatre to watch Ride Along, which she loved because she is a classic description of what some might derisively call a "*****," then we walked around in the night out there, it was nice, came back to the crib, just talked, nothing went down, then like 2AM were starving so took her to like Whataburger then dropped her off.

Talked/texted regularly like it was gon' be something but she was only free on weekends, one weekend hits me with she got the flu so she can't go out with me that weekend. I'm like cool, you're sick, people get sick, next weekend. Would text her, she be responding all OD slow, like 3 days later, I never send 4 msgs in a row because that's some Bugaboo **** and I can take a hint, but after 3 Heys or Good Mornings or long pouring out my heart messages she'd finally hit me back with something deep like, "K." Next weekend, oh she got the flu again. Next weekend, all star so I'm in the N.O, obviously orresponds to Valentine's Day so I sent her flowers and candy and a teddy bear to her address which she told me was her friend's house anyways but I knew she lived there because I pass her house everyday on the way to work and would see her car out there. So she called me and thanked me for the flowers, of course she was sick still since it was the weekend and was just laying down. Get this message a few days later. Long story short, she doesn't like nice guys, all thugs. We're still fb friends after this so I could see every msg she liked, commented, friend added, so every day I'd see Maria ****** has added 45 friends, and it'd pretty much be every other black dude in town 25-35 yrs old, heavy emphasis on dudes with lots of tats, guns, etc who lived of portrayed that. Lawton is a small town so I knew most of them dudes. Crushed cats like this kat and this kat, she think is better than me. She'd like the **** out of all their posts since Ever to get their attention, then probably hit them with the same FB message she hit me with.

But yea, she was just after the drug dealer, thug wanna be type dudes. Not the r'n'b listening, buy you flowers, poetry reading and writing, open doors for you *** *****. Took that L, even worst in a completely unrelated discussion with a coworker found out his hommie who has a girl's name (who names their son Kendra) was blowing that back out the entire time and she semi moved in with him

Can't find the screen cap for the I'm looking for a man not a text buddy comment part but it was crushing yo.
View media item 2061792
Oh here's a pic too, complete coincidence. Can't make this **** up

Last edited:
3/4 of these social media girls are men. My dad use to say "Slide in the wrong DMs and someone gonna slide in you."

If you want to meet a girl, go to a bookstore, grocery store, or church. Any girl who got social media got something to cover up, and 9 times out of 10, it's a long meat
laugh.gif

How'd you come up with this ratio?

Granted, 95% of the chicks I follow on any social media are chicks I know or chicks I've seen around school.

I never follow those Popular/Explore page chicks because...what's the point...if she got more than like 5k followers and you don't know her personally...it's pointless to follow if you're trying to talk to her. 
laugh.gif

:lol:

How'd you come up with this ratio?

Granted, 95% of the chicks I follow on any social media are chicks I know or chicks I've seen around school.

I never follow those Popular/Explore page chicks because...what's the point...if she got more than like 5k followers and you don't know her personally...it's pointless to follow if you're trying to talk to her. :lol:

FlyNY was joking....

But I'm right on you with the other part. I will say this...if a chick requests you...and instantly likes 5 of your pics. There's a 75% chance you'll smash.

Last edited:
Datznasty

Wow

U need to stop simping

After 1 day of no reply to my text im deading it and charging it to the game

Jeezus h Christ. You still fam but you gotta do better b

Datznasty

Wow

U need to stop simping

After 1 day of no reply to my text im deading it and charging it to the game

Jeezus h Christ. You still fam but you gotta do better b
that was 2 and a half years ago. Old girl aint even in these United States anymore. I am just a nice guy, I am in the wrong era.

Last edited:
are we posting IG models that do stuff on the side? haha I know some of these models will show out for the right price.

:rofl:

I've worked with about a dozen IG "models"

A few of them have been wildly suspect :lol:

Shooting with another one tomorrow and one on saturday as well. :smile:

Always growing my content.

when you use the "[emoji]128064[/emoji] " and she hit you with that "lol what" then what you reply back

Somebody need to type out that pic Audi posted. That's prime copy pasta right there.

The [emoji]128064[/emoji] emoji on the snapchat DMs has a very high success rate

You smart.

when you use the "[emoji]128064[/emoji] " and she hit you with that "lol what" then what you reply back

Depends on the girl. Just feel it out from there.

I like to read the reply then not say anything back. Less than an hour later I'm usually seeing another message with question marks or the eyes back.

Really once they reply you already halfway there [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom