SMART Gilas Pilipinas Nat'l Team Program

So as it turns out, this wasn't the first time Kwaan Yoong Jing has hit someone in the nuts!

ASEAN Basketball League: Kwaan Yoong Jing hits Steve Thomas in the nuts

Originally Posted by gijace

ASI
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

hope he can play tom., so he can hurt Ha. hahaha

Pards! The answer to your query!

"Organizers told us that Asi will not be suspended so thats good news for us. Now back to viewing some tape on Korea! goodnight!" - Charles Tiu

Aug. 10, 2011

South Korea defeats Philippines, 78-70

JV Casio was superb in this game, he kept us in the game but the big frontline of Korea was too much for SMART Gilas. And too much TO's in the 4th period by Gilas killed our chances. I think Pilipinas better win their final 2 games if they want to advance to the quarterfinals.

August 11, 2011

The Scores:

Philippines 95 - Douthit 23, Lutz 13, Taulava 10, Lassiter 10, Aguilar 8, Casio 7, Hontiveros 7, Tiu 6, Ababou 4, Barroca 4, Baracael 3, Ballesteros 0.

UAE 60 - Salem 15, AL Braiki 13, Mubarak 8, Omar 6, Al Zaabi 5, Alameri 5, Abdalla 4, Ahmed 4, Aljunaibi 0, Alali 0.

Quarters: 19-10, 38-31, 65-49, 95-60

Asi turning back the hands of time, he put down 2 slams in the 4th period. Could've been 3 dunks if di siya nanggigil sa first attempt niya. They need to win tomorrow's game against Japan to be assured of a semis slot.

Philippines 94 - 78 Japan

Douthit 32, Hontiveros 14, Tiu 11, Lassiter 11, Lutz 9, Barroca 8, Aguilar 7, Taulava 2, Baracael 0, Ballesteros 0.

Quarters: 24-20, 44-49, 65-68, 94-78

Great time for Dondon to break out of his shooting slump, we need that kind of shooting in the semis game against Iran tomorrow. Game will be at 7PM!

SMH at the Chinese-Taipei NT, it should be Jordan in the semis, they can't deny that the refs have helped them reach this far.

^^^ what the?? you mean Taipei beat Jordan last night? My goodness, I don't see how they can stomach dirty wins throughout the Jones Cup.

Oh yeah.. forgot about that, so who did Taipei beat last night? They probably did some things with the quotient system.

Back
Top Bottom