Smart Kids dont know **** about sports! vol: Is this real life?

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by Biggie62

Originally Posted by bijald0331

You do realize that some people don't follow sports right? What if one of the kids asked you to figure out what sort of affect does an object experience when it's exposed to the gravitational pull of the moon and the earth simultaneously.

I see people who make fun of people like this as laughable, you know why? Because more than likely that person will end up being your boss sometime in the future lol.
Why so serious? 
eyes.gif
Only because some people have this belief that everyone should follow sports and make fun of them when they actually don't.  Sports isn't something that entertains everyone.  Just like trading stock is not for everyone.
Sorry man but when you go on Jeopardy you have to know more than what the gravitational pull of Thor's balls and how it relates to both modern astrology and ancient mythology.

They put SPORTS CATEGORIES on there because they expect you to have a broad spectrum of knowledge from poetry to literature to history to math to sports to current events to science to modern tech to entertainment etc etc etc.

Most of the time they get EASYYYYYY sports questions and have no effin clue what is going on...

Us scoffing at their lack of sports knowledge is the same as some science geek doing the same when they miss some "easy" (obviously easy being a relative term here...) question about how mitochondria are formed or some !$*$.
laugh.gif

Basically what im trying to say is... Imma keep on
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
ing at these people when they say Carmelo Anthony was the 3 time MVP CENTER for the damn spurs.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You do realize that some people don't follow sports right? What if one of the kids asked you to figure out what sort of affect does an object experience when it's exposed to the gravitational pull of the moon and the earth simultaneously.

I see people who make fun of people like this as laughable, you know why? Because more than likely that person will end up being your boss sometime in the future lol.
Why so serious? 
eyes.gif
Only because some people have this belief that everyone should follow sports and make fun of them when they actually don't.  Sports isn't something that entertains everyone.  Just like trading stock is not for everyone.
Sorry man but when you go on Jeopardy you have to know more than what the gravitational pull of Thor's balls and how it relates to both modern astrology and ancient mythology.

They put SPORTS CATEGORIES on there because they expect you to have a broad spectrum of knowledge from poetry to literature to history to math to sports to current events to science to modern tech to entertainment etc etc etc.

Most of the time they get EASYYYYYY sports questions and have no effin clue what is going on...

Us scoffing at their lack of sports knowledge is the same as some science geek doing the same when they miss some "easy" (obviously easy being a relative term here...) question about how mitochondria are formed or some !$*$.
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
ing at these people when they say Carmelo Anthony was the 3 time MVP CENTER for the damn spurs.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by silentxnight

Why so serious? 
eyes.gif

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

First thing i thought of was Chappelle, "Whats the square root of this apartment?"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by silentxnight

Why so serious? 
eyes.gif

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

First thing i thought of was Chappelle, "Whats the square root of this apartment?"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I take pride in Knowledge of sports.. you are supposed to have an array of knowledge.. including sports to win..
laugh.gif
@ Melo though.. at least homegirl said Parker.. dude threw out the only name he knew. Lol.

I take pride in Knowledge of sports.. you are supposed to have an array of knowledge.. including sports to win..
laugh.gif
@ Melo though.. at least homegirl said Parker.. dude threw out the only name he knew. Lol.

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

You go do that
laugh.gif

Basketball ain't that serious homie it's easy for us cuz we follow the sport.

If they gave us questions for a sport we don't watch and they gave us "easy" questions we wouldn't know !@*% either

Bottom line.  Those kids know more than us
ohwell.gif
  They winning.

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

You go do that
laugh.gif

If they gave us questions for a sport we don't watch and they gave us "easy" questions we wouldn't know !@*% either

ohwell.gif
  They winning.

Originally Posted by amel223

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

You go do that
laugh.gif

ohwell.gif
  They winning.
I don't care if they're winning dude, and how do you know they are anyways?  Did you not read the rest of my post? They have to know about more than all that "smart kid stuff" if they wanna win on the show.  And btw you don't have to be a genius to be on Jeopardy.

I got into ASU just like buddy who thought Field Hockey was Mini Golf...
laugh.gif
  Making these kids out to be prodigy's or something
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by amel223

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

You go do that
laugh.gif

ohwell.gif
  They winning.
I don't care if they're winning dude, and how do you know they are anyways?  Did you not read the rest of my post? They have to know about more than all that "smart kid stuff" if they wanna win on the show.  And btw you don't have to be a genius to be on Jeopardy.

I got into ASU just like buddy who thought Field Hockey was Mini Golf...
laugh.gif
  Making these kids out to be prodigy's or something
laugh.gif

I wasn't looking at the sweatshirts.

But the point remains is basketball isn't everything. 

And yes, I did read your post. 
smile.gif

I wasn't looking at the sweatshirts.

But the point remains is basketball isn't everything. 

And yes, I did read your post. 
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom