I'm looking for a new smartphone.

No preference.

Budget is unlimited.

Thanks!

Last edited:
I'm looking for a new smartphone.

Budget is unlimited.

Thanks!
what kind?  you into apple?  you like windows or droid?  i personally would go for the Google version of the Galaxy S4, top of the line specs, stock Android, LTE capable, unlocked bootloader.  it's $650 but you said budget is unlimited

lel get an oppo find 5 or galaxy nexus 4. Some of the best phones out right now. Mount ubuntu on the nexus and see how you like the beta :tongue:

also, if you like the nexus, rumor has it theres going to be a white one releasing on the 10th so you could wait for that or ball out right now and cop yourself and oppo find 5.

bet you won't though.

what kind?  you into apple?  you like windows or droid?  i personally would go for the Google version of the Galaxy S4, top of the line specs, stock Android, LTE capable, unlocked bootloader.  it's $650 but you said budget is unlimited
Don't have any preferences. Should probably add that to the OP.

Thanks for your recommendation.

Last edited:
Depends on your carrier, but if you want to try something new and has a great user interface I'd go with a Windows Phone, Lumia 920 if you are on ATT, Lumia 925 on Verizon, and Lumia 928 on T-Mobile.

Great great phone, highly recommend it.

i recommend you get youself a highend HTC android phone. theyve been making these touch screen phones the longest and its apparent. the iphone has a boring and unappealing operating system and the galaxy phones are cheap and flimsy. dont believe the hype.

If you have alot of time on your hand and like playing with technology GS4, if you want to be able to pick up your device and use popular apps and basic functions and nothing more iPhone 5

I use a nexus 4 and love it. $300 and great.

There are very few recommended phones

Nexus 4
Gs4(I recommend the Google edition)
HTC one
Note 2
Nokia lumina 920
Nokia lumina 820
iPhone 5
Blackberry Z10

They are the only phones that matter right now. Anyone will leave you happy

Back
Top Bottom