Smashing chicks at your job...

So why is NT against this so much? I mean if its just casual sex whats the problem?
nerd.gif

Because eventually someone will catch feelings, and make ##! miserable/awkward for the other person if they don't know how to handle the situation.

Half of you dudes work part times at the mall and are saying don't smash.

indifferent.gif

you don't lost anything

Gotta know what your doing

if you don't smash often then it will get awkward.....

but if your good at just keeping it real..

Originally Posted by megatron

Half of you dudes work part times at the mall and are saying don't smash.

indifferent.gif

you don't lost anything
laugh.gif

If it's a career type job, some thought needs to be put into it.  If you are pushing sneakers at your local Footlocker and want to bang a fellow sales associate, +%%! it.  I did, and not a damn was given.

If it's a career type job, you have to analyze what type of girl she is before smashing.  There are girls out there looking for the same thing, and know the rules of the game.  In fact, there are females that complain about dudes not knowing their boundaries, and getting jealous,
laugh.gif

Don't let it be a reason to stop you, unless you want to use it as an excuse for exhausting the cream in that Jergens bottle.

all you gotta do is make sure its known what it is. dont give em no confusing signs. hit her up when you trying to smash and smash only. when you start taking them out is when things change

If you're a cook at McDonalds or cashier at Walmart, feel free. Not a damn thing will happen.

Agree with the iron man. Depends on the girl. If she's a cool girl, okay, jealous type, no go. Everyone at work will know either way.

Everyone at work will know either way.
This is something both of you will need to come to grips with.

On another note, if you two are platonic friends always having lunch, grabbing coffee, etc.  People are going to assume you are smashing anyway.  Might as well smash,
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by secretzofwar

Agree with the iron man. Depends on the girl. If she's a cool girl, okay, jealous type, no go. Everyone at work will know either way.
Exactly.

If it's a temporary gig that you don't really need, then by all means go spelunking.

However, if there is some type of miscommunication about the expectations that you have for each other (or, perhaps the expectations she has for you,) then things could get sour quickly. If this job is something that you need (either to pay your bills or further your career,) you might want to think about it. More often than not, the workplace will side with the female and that means you'll be in search of a new job faster than you can say "office misconduct."

Cause of catching feelings. That the only bad thing about it. it's hard not to catch feelins with someone you see like everyday a work.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Everyone at work will know either way.
This is something both of you will need to come to grips with.

On another note, if you two are platonic friends always having lunch, grabbing coffee, etc.  People are going to assume you are smashing anyway.  Might as well smash,
laugh.gif

I avoid doing this as much as possible 

Originally Posted by jermz101

So why is NT against this so much? I mean if its just casual sex whats the problem?
nerd.gif
^ You being oblivious to the consequences. Young and dumb I guess
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
at thinking NT is an official counsel on this
roll.gif

yeah don't do it; I did this past summer and the chick went around telling everyone we were dating and what not
now she doesn't say a word to me since I basically told her no way 
laugh.gif

Dont do it man. Its not worth it trust me. Next thing you know people are asking how come you and so so dont kick it no more.

Dont do it. Its just not worth it.

I smashed 2 girls at the same job. The first one was cool, until I got with the second one. Then both of them started hating me and each other. Just made for some awkward situations.

The last girl that I did it with was totally a drunken mistake, because I could tell that she would be the type to be clingy because she was fresh out of college, and was looking for some sort of guidance. I did it anyway, and then tried to go about my business as if nothing happened, but she was having no parts of that and would send me weird e-mails where she was obviously jealous about me talking to other girls, but she would write them under the guise of joking. She would get drunk and tell me her location and tell me to come over.

Well, luckily, she was a temp at the time, and I actively campaigned to have her laid off. It worked.

Ironman said it best, if this is just a job, then go for it, but if it's an office job and it's a career, unless you are desperate, I would advise against it unless you are planning on a relationship.

Back
Top Bottom