SMFH @ Nick Cannon... Vol. +@%$% Whipped

nick is a cornball to the emf degree.. just like 90% of the contributors to NT. you should be proud of your kind nabbing a chick of her calibur.

yall just jelous
laugh.gif
step yo game up

U damn right I would do the same stuff. We talkin bout mariah here yall. One of the Richest female singers. She might as well be oprah.

nick is the man rite now. his prenup is probably gonna get him 100x more than all of NT's incomes combined!!

yall talking about prenups like this +@*#+ broke or something lol he did the right thing she will buy everything anyway so hell never have to touch his moneylol

look at the bright side.. dude is going to have a pretty sick back piece to cover up that name.

How in the world can this dude get an L for wifying Mariah. Think about that for a second. That's his wife. If dude wants her name on his back, props. Catsbe gettin portraits or their wife on their body.

Originally Posted by WhatIzItABlizzid

nick is a cornball to the emf degree.. just like 90% of the contributors to NT. you should be proud of your kind nabbing a chick of her calibur.

yall just jelous
laugh.gif
step yo game up

who are you? why are you on this site?

Delete your account.

You guys are some fools saying you would do the same thing. My wife could be the most beautful person on the planet, no way im getting some giant tat on myback.

roll.gif
, granted I've had my fair share of "haterade" on Mr.Cannon before but this is getting ridiculous.

Let the man, get a corny tat, p-whipped, whatever.
laugh.gif

On second thought yall, in order for dude to get that tat she must have the best coochie love on the planet.

Nick Cannon *****!

grin.gif
laugh.gif

id NEVER get a chicks name tatted on me.

its an older, wacked out mariah....it aint the young fly mariah folks.
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom