SMH at me

So long story short I was on AIM talking to my friend. So he sends me a link to a site called omgxd.com. I click on it and enter my screename and password likeits no big deal,when it logs me in it says"password sent". So now im here with a messed up AIM account and maybe a virus on my computer.

Whatever you do DO NOT go on Omgxd.com.

Consider yourself warned.

smh.gif

Why would your "friend" do that to you?

So you are telling me that Im not suppose to type Omgxd.com into the web text field which will take me to that website. Am I correct.

whats wow SMH at you. you are slow to the draw huh? but on another note damn that sucks

His friend didn't send it to him on purpose. His account was phished so its like a virus and just sends it to everyone.

Last night while tryin to watch the Roy fight online, someone posted a link to what i thought was a site to watch the fight
(mylazy+day of the week+.com )

that S!! took me to a vid of three dudes showering and i couldnt get it off my screen...unplugged everything...dont believe i have a virus...ewwwww

Originally Posted by Snake201

His friend didn't send it to him on purpose. His account was phished so its like a virus and just sends it to everyone.
QFT. It almost happened to me on facebook, i clicked on the website but i didnt enter any information, i just went to windows task manager andended task before anything got messed up.

you should get your friend back by engaging in inappropriate activities with his mother

I think thats exactly what happened. I googled it and it says the guy who owns it gets your password hacks your account and sends it to the personwho invited you.

I changed it as soon as I read that.

Originally Posted by jeenewed

I think thats exactly what happened. I googled it and it says the guy who owns it gets your password hacks your account and sends it to the person who invited you.

I don't understand why people do that kinda stuff.

Like dudes be permanently salty, going through all this work to send people viruses

smh.gif

Originally Posted by jeenewed

I think thats exactly what happened. I googled it and it says the guy who owns it gets your password hacks your account and sends it to the person who invited you.

yeah but even then you know something is up.

lol..this aint new.....

knewwwwwwwwwwbsssss

i saw one that was funny tho...wasnt a virus or anything but a facebook app where u put in ur name and ur crush's name and it will tell u something.......

i dont believe in that astro !$#*...but wanted to see what it gives out......

thing said "JUST KIDDING now i know who you like!!"

good thing i wrote nonsense like "asdkasd" cause i was feeling a girl really hard at the time lol

i almost got broke

Back
Top Bottom