SMH at Wayne

I grew my hair long so I can use it as a jump rope

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rocyaice

How does Weezy get the "SMH" based off that video? I guess this is just one of the daily hate threads towards Weezy. Probably should've came in here anyway...

SMH because what that guy rapped was complete nonsense, yet it's obvious that if Lil Wayne took that verse word for word and recorded it, people wouldbe swearing it's the greatest peice of wordplay since the last Weezy mixtape.

Be easy boy, the chicks will never be gone
But Ima catch em' all - like they were Pokemon.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by knowledgebones72

Originally Posted by rocyaice

How does Weezy get the "SMH" based off that video? I guess this is just one of the daily hate threads towards Weezy. Probably should've came in here anyway...

SMH because what that guy rapped was complete nonsense, yet it's obvious that if Lil Wayne took that verse word for word and recorded it, people would be swearing it's the greatest peice of wordplay since the last Weezy mixtape.

yup

That was pretty funny...Dont care for wayne, some of the stuff he says is pretty cool, even though it has NOTHING to do with anything in the same verse or eventhe same damn song sometimes

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

sooo why u shaking your head at wayne?

im sure jay z has FANS trying to rap like him?
im sure dmx did
im sure big daddy kane did
im sure eric b and rakim did
im sure nas did
im sure biggie did
im sure pac did

im sure YOU try to emulate your fave rappers flow when your listening to them.
I learned how to rap by emulation..... I REALLY don't get the point of this thread.

wait is it just me or does this guy go by the name Ted Dibiase?
I just heard a song on a mixtape called 100% and it sounds alot like him.
Some let me know.

Back
Top Bottom