Smh... damn sharkeisha

what is "uttering a forged instrument"??
 Uttering a forged instrument is a criminal offense. When a person knowingly publishes or puts into circulation any forged or altered financial document, legal document or other writing with the intent to misrepresent it as true and defraud others it amounts to uttering a forged instrument. To “utter” means to distribute or offer under the pretense that it is genuine. The uttering of a forged instrument is a separate and distinct offense from the making of it. The accused must not only know that the instrument was forged, but s/he must intend to defraud at the time of offering it.
http://definitions.uslegal.com/u/uttering-a-forged-instrument/

that punch was extra hard though

Not really, keep in mind who was getting punched.

She threw that punch from her arm, I saw her put little body into it. I'll say she produced decent power considering it was thrown from her arm and she connected with the side of her wrist but I can't imagine fazing most people who would've saw it coming/were ready for it.

She suckered a girl who wasn't even looking. It probably hurt more since the girl was wearing glasses. But really that was a technically poor punch.

EDIT: Upon further review she did step into it. But still she didn't really turn into that punch or really put an exorbitant amount of weight behind it.

Last edited:
that punch was extra hard though

Not really, keep in mind who was getting punched.

She threw that punch from her arm, I saw her put little body into it. I'll say she produced decent power considering it was thrown from her arm and she connected with the side of her wrist but I can't imagine fazing most people who would've saw it coming/were ready for it.

She suckered a girl who wasn't even looking. It probably hurt more since the girl was wearing glasses. But really that was a technically poor punch.

EDIT: Upon further review she did step into it. But still she didn't really turn into that punch or really put an exorbitant amount of weight behind it.

connection was bad. but she did step into it + decent turn for a female. another she got right was the breathing. not the best form but for a girl she did alright.

I wanna smash sharkeisha and throw my babies in her. She looks like a freak that would do anything for her man and violate another broad who tries talking to him.
Pedobear2.png

it's sad man

can't support any of this - the memes, the exploitation by vulture sites like wshh, the glorification of senseless violence by a lot of young people who lack sense of self

all of it is just ugly

I just don't know why she getting gassed up and ****. That's the problem with all these "ratchets" and "*******s". They be setting our race back hundreds of years

it's sad man

can't support any of this - the memes, the exploitation by vulture sites like wshh, the glorification of senseless violence by a lot of young people who lack sense of self

all of it is just ugly
This. I've been saying similar to stuff  myself since I saw this thread pop up. When it became a topic of point tonight at dinner I was super disappointed. Turning into an old man I guess, smh. 

I really can't support any of this, but some of those memes got me. :lol:

That Moesha Sharkeisha remix got me in teeeaaars right now. :lol: :rofl:

Hit her with the haymaker when she wasn't looking. ***** *** move. Youth keeps amounting to nothing these days.

Back
Top Bottom