Smh... damn sharkeisha

roll.gif
I hate you for this
Lol

watched this like 30 times straight

"The new dance and it's called the Sharkieshaaaa"

It's prolly shar-Keisha, ctfu I would still slap my mom for giving me that name. And that vid retarted, b she ain't tough. She snuck her.

Bus driver uppercut >>> sharkeisha

I seen a guy on Judge Judy one day named "Master King Todd".

Ridiculous.
my brother got a friend name Sir Lawrence, yea thats his first name, and everybody say the whole thing

but thats what im sayin tho, how yall trippin on names when you been exposed to this a while ago

Watch "Sharkeisha in GTA 5 (Parody of Sharkeisha Fight Video)" on YouTube
. >>>>>

^ I always laugh at that gif because the guy is eating cheerios which is suppose to be heart healthy

^ I always laugh at that gif because the guy is eating cheerios which is suppose to be heart healthy
yea, just because its a hood movie dont mean it doesnt have complex theatrical devices

bet 1000 the director chose Cheerios to create irony in that situation

lol, idk the name of the movie, if its the one im thinkin about, it was so long ago

i just remember the summer i saw it, me and friends kept sayin "I so need it, I so need it" because that was homies signature phrase

lol, idk the name of the movie, if its the one im thinkin about, it was so long ago

i just remember the summer i saw it, me and friends kept sayin "I so need it, I so need it" because that was homies signature phrase

The mystery of the Cheerios gif. :lol:

I made the Cheerios gif over a year ago. It's from a music video for a song off a 40 Cal mixtape that came out early last year. When I was watching the video I was cracking up. I had to make it a gif.

The part where the gif is from starts at 0:54.

Back
Top Bottom