Smh... damn sharkeisha

Making fun of her cause she's black. Racist.
mean.gif

Making fun of her cause she's black. Racist.
mean.gif
indifferent.gif

Her name is Sharkeisha ....she could've been "Becky Shark", "Sharky Yung", "Sharkerla Lopez, "Jenny Sharkowitz", "Sharkabibi Shabba" ...the pun is "Shark", race isn't a issue in this matter.

Last edited:
:stoneface:

Her name is Sharkeisha ....she could've been "Becky Shark", "Sharky Yung", "Sharkerla Lopez, "Jenny Sharkowitz", "Sharkabibi Shabba" ...the pun is "Shark", race isn't a issue in this matter.
So you're saying it's because she's..........

Black?

To ya'll saying that is racists....it's not that damn serious...

That being said, old girl better call...

Sharkiesha put the hand of god on her.
mean.gif
@ her kicking shorty in the grill.

I always feel a little bit better when I watch these vids on YouTube instead of wurlstah
mean.gif
Why?​
If you're going to support the ignorance anyway at least let it go into a brother's pockets.​
I don't know why y'all act like WorldStar is the devil. These videos end up on both WorldStar and YouTube.​
I have no logical explanation
laugh.gif

I just feel better not eem going on the site. Their comment section > youtubes doe

dudes legit have teams devoted to the comment section.
lol yea the comments be funny as hell

I really hate Worldstar and the content it publishes. It surpasses racism even. It's a black eye on humanism in general. I think the girl who threw the punch should be arrested, alongside the idiots who published this footage. It should be utilized as evidence.

F this cockatoo.

Did anyone see that Jeneva video?
nerd.gif

B had me break out into a ten rep crunch session the second the video started.  Got me all hot and bothered, jesus.  I need it
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom