Smh... damn sharkeisha

That Jaws song tho...
nthat.gif

I'M TRENDING IN AFRICA!!! I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THE HAD INTERNET THERE. I FEEL FAMOUS.

roll.gif

When you look up the definition of dambs in the dictionary, a picture of this girl should come up as the antonym .

Last edited:

all yall ****** must stay in the burbs, phony mf

her name aint even that big of a deal
i think this is a better time than any to discuss this phenomenon on NT where people who are "from the hood"

love to tell all the other NTers that they must be sheltered and grew up in the burbs because of their views on things.

bruh s t f u. from the vids of NTers to the stories to me and another one of my friends being on NT i can tell you

there are many, a plethora even, of NTers who grew up and live in predominantly Black, inner city communities

including myself. that doesn't mean you can't break out of that mindset or even just disagree on certain things like

what a ****** up name that is. dawg me and all my patnas are from either 3rd Ward Houston or Sunnyside Houston

and all would go IN on this *** for having this name Sharkeisha. so chill tryna flex your hood muscles behind the

computer screen because you not the only dude from the "hood." and trust me no one gives a **** especially the dudes

who are NOT from the burbs.
laugh.gif
pon da brakes clown

never do i ever flex on the net, everything i type is what i would say in real life whether its a dum joke or the quote above, worse part about your rebuttal 1. i didnt even mention me being from the hood 2. i didnt sensationalize the hood

that bein said, seein hood **** every day for most of your life, how could her name even phase you???? like for real, **** aint even worth mentionin especially in light of the ho *** sucker punch she pulled

so like i said, her name aint that big of a deal, next

5'3 190Ibs?

Ol girl with the glasses was defiantly out classed.  I commend her for taking a blow like that, and still managing to live another day.

Sounded like a damn champagne bottle being opened.

SMFH... wonder what was the reason for the altercation.

Back
Top Bottom