SMH @ Democrats vol. vent

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

I heard this on the radio the other day....

it's all about 2012.
Hilary is bloodying up Obama so he'll lose in Nov and McCain wins. Then in 2012 she'll run again.

don't think that's the case...but I wouldn't put it past her... the Clinton machine is ridic.

smartest thing youve said in a while, in terms of your political views

banned

Originally Posted by SchruteFarms

Originally Posted by roback1991

I think it's cute that people support Ron Paul.
laugh.gif
i know. it's like he's a figure of worship to some people. but those people are a very small minority
laugh.gif

thats ironic considering obama supporters act like theyre running a new cult.

Originally Posted by mr delorean

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

But you mention Fox News, and the other similar stations, it seems like Republicans might win every election from now til the end of time if Dem's don't create an equally biased station full of propogandists pontificating, spinning, and muddying up and manipulating truth and their own opinion, masquerading them as one and the same.

what, you dont get msnbc?

I mean I think it's stupid and relatively irrelevant, but since Obama caught so much flack for it, I'm still mad nobody has made any mention of McCain's pastors and their comments.

hagee isnt mccains self-admitted mentor or pastor, nor is mccain a lifetime member of his church. if you arent able to sort out the differences between the two situations, there isnt anything i can do for you. hagee is an embarrassing endorsement mccain publicly dismisses, much like obama and the black panthers. on the other hand, obama would have us believe he, and is family, sat in the pews for twenty years but never inhaled.

I was talking more about Rod Parsley my dude. And no, I don't get MSNBC. And yes, McCain does consider dude his mentor, spiritual advisor, all that. Heeven bought dude on stage at his rallies. McCain went through pretty much the same thing over him as Obama. A few times he mentioned that because he calls dudehis advisor doesn't mean he agrees with everything he says. It's just that, well, nobody was around when that tree fell in the forest so it didn'tmake much noise.

Originally Posted by mr delorean

But you mention Fox News, and the other similar stations, it seems like Republicans might win every election from now til the end of time if Dem's don't create an equally biased station full of propogandists pontificating, spinning, and muddying up and manipulating truth and their own opinion, masquerading them as one and the same.

what, you dont get msnbc?

I mean I think it's stupid and relatively irrelevant, but since Obama caught so much flack for it, I'm still mad nobody has made any mention of McCain's pastors and their comments.

hagee isnt mccains self-admitted mentor or pastor, nor is mccain a lifetime member of his church. if you arent able to sort out the differences between the two situations, there isnt anything i can do for you. hagee is an embarrassing endorsement mccain publicly dismisses, much like obama and the black panthers. on the other hand, obama would have us believe he, and is family, sat in the pews for twenty years but never inhaled.

I was talking more about Rod Parsley my dude. And no, I don't get MSNBC. And yes, McCain does consider dude his mentor, spiritual advisor, all that. He even bought dude on stage at his rallies. McCain went through pretty much the same thing over him as Obama. A few times he mentioned that because he calls dude his advisor doesn't mean he agrees with everything he says. It's just that, well, nobody was around when that tree fell in the forest so it didn't make much noise.

youre not understanding the fundamental difference here, and its so transparent that its painful. for obama this was a chosen way of life and belief, for asubstantial period of his life. mccain sold himself out by doing what he thought was necessary to secure and pander to the far right base, which was stupidbecause they will turn out to vote against obama regardless in the same numbers they came out for bush. once again, neither party can produce a qualitycandidate worth voting for so it comes down to arguing over who is the best of the worst.

Back
Top Bottom