SMH ... Girl I know from HS made the front page. Vol. No Bueno

Originally Posted by IgnantBliss

Not really feeling that title on the left "Slasher wanted beauty to be...PRETTY NO MORE"......come on now. Trying to make it sound like some movie Scream 4 !#@+. ...dont know why that bothers me.
Cosign... Damn media.. Pretty damn tasteless if you ask me

Originally Posted by IgnantBliss

Not really feeling that title on the left "Slasher wanted beauty to be...PRETTY NO MORE"......come on now. Trying to make it sound like some movie Scream 4 !#@+. ...dont know why that bothers me.
Cosign... Damn media.. Pretty damn tasteless if you ask me

thats what sells news papers and keeps you glued to the news

was also reading on line about her high school boyfriends sounds like she picked the wrong type of dudes to deal with

More details have emerged surrounding the grisly murder of a beautiful art student hacked to death by her boyfriend when she tried to leave him.
Friends, neighbors and former employers have all stepped forward, many who say Raul Barrera showed a violent controlling streak toward Sarah Coit for years before killing her.
24-year-old Colleen Carerir, who lived in the same East 33rd St. building as the couple before they moved to the Clinton St. address where Coit was killed, said she believed Barrera would kill Coit long before it happened:

“I knew he was going to kill her,

thats what sells news papers and keeps you glued to the news

was also reading on line about her high school boyfriends sounds like she picked the wrong type of dudes to deal with

More details have emerged surrounding the grisly murder of a beautiful art student hacked to death by her boyfriend when she tried to leave him.
Friends, neighbors and former employers have all stepped forward, many who say Raul Barrera showed a violent controlling streak toward Sarah Coit for years before killing her.
24-year-old Colleen Carerir, who lived in the same East 33rd St. building as the couple before they moved to the Clinton St. address where Coit was killed, said she believed Barrera would kill Coit long before it happened:

“I knew he was going to kill her,

Originally Posted by youngin33

Originally Posted by CoupeIt88

Originally Posted by The Encore

What's good kiid? Yea I hit up J after I heard about it ... He's doing alright ... he said he chilled with her like a week 1/2 before it happened .. He had a funny feeling about dude and wishes he warned her parents, but i told him he can't really blame himself for something like this ... She was apparently about to move out that week ... 

And to think, the night this happened, I was watching "I Survived" on Bio  ... Thinking to myself, it's crazy how people live through attacks like this sometimes ... And unfortunetly some don't ... Damn

This is ridiculous man, Jay-O can't blame himself, of course not.  The audacity of this dude man, not only to kill her but they way he did it, her parents must be devastated.  He deserves worse man, deserves to die slow. I found this dudes twitter page http://twitter.com/#!/raulbarrera . He seemed like a normal dude, I guess fools like these hide it very well.

Gabe as in my boy Gabe Lima?
nerd.gif

It's Ricky Dip. 

Rickyyyyyy!!!! no idea you were on NT, been here since 03, got banned couple times tho.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by youngin33

Originally Posted by CoupeIt88

Originally Posted by The Encore

What's good kiid? Yea I hit up J after I heard about it ... He's doing alright ... he said he chilled with her like a week 1/2 before it happened .. He had a funny feeling about dude and wishes he warned her parents, but i told him he can't really blame himself for something like this ... She was apparently about to move out that week ... 

And to think, the night this happened, I was watching "I Survived" on Bio  ... Thinking to myself, it's crazy how people live through attacks like this sometimes ... And unfortunetly some don't ... Damn

This is ridiculous man, Jay-O can't blame himself, of course not.  The audacity of this dude man, not only to kill her but they way he did it, her parents must be devastated.  He deserves worse man, deserves to die slow. I found this dudes twitter page http://twitter.com/#!/raulbarrera . He seemed like a normal dude, I guess fools like these hide it very well.

Gabe as in my boy Gabe Lima?
nerd.gif

It's Ricky Dip. 

Rickyyyyyy!!!! no idea you were on NT, been here since 03, got banned couple times tho.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

Originally Posted by moneymike88

It obviously matters enough for you to question it.

You are talking about it, the journalist did his job.
The #+%% kind of logic is this?

If it really was relevant and organic to the article I wouldn't need to question it at all.
But you did.
But it has nothing to do with what the article is about.
grin.gif

RIP to the girl, and if the guy was as monstrous as people say he was, maybe one of her friends should have stepped up

If it really was relevant and organic to the article I wouldn't need to question it at all.
But you did.
But it has nothing to do with what the article is about.
grin.gif

RIP to the girl, and if the guy was as monstrous as people say he was, maybe one of her friends should have stepped up

But you did.
Which made it irrelevant and inorganic to the article.

But you did.
Which made it irrelevant and inorganic to the article.

Back
Top Bottom