SMH ... Girl I know from HS made the front page. Vol. No Bueno

RIP to her, she's my age and from my hometown. Not sure if she went to Greenwich High with me, but I don't remember her. Regardless, RIP.

RIP to her, she's my age and from my hometown. Not sure if she went to Greenwich High with me, but I don't remember her. Regardless, RIP.

kinda same story happen to my cousin 2 years ago ...my cousin was brutally stab to dead her bf was all coke up and was waiting for her in the house so when she and their son got home they got into argument about him been all coke up and try to leave the house but he stabbed to dead 36 times infront of kid he was 10 years old he saw everything and try to help her but it didnt worked. the cops didnt get there in time and he fled the scene but at the end they caught him. when they asked why he did it he responded with" It was not me it was the drugs" they try to give him 2 years and probation this happen in mexico so thats how justice works. At the end he got 20 years and a very good welcome in jail. If he would of gotten 2 years in jail i think i would of been jail for murder cause i nobody messes with my family. btw she was trying to leave em already and she had the plane tickets for that week.

kinda same story happen to my cousin 2 years ago ...my cousin was brutally stab to dead her bf was all coke up and was waiting for her in the house so when she and their son got home they got into argument about him been all coke up and try to leave the house but he stabbed to dead 36 times infront of kid he was 10 years old he saw everything and try to help her but it didnt worked. the cops didnt get there in time and he fled the scene but at the end they caught him. when they asked why he did it he responded with" It was not me it was the drugs" they try to give him 2 years and probation this happen in mexico so thats how justice works. At the end he got 20 years and a very good welcome in jail. If he would of gotten 2 years in jail i think i would of been jail for murder cause i nobody messes with my family. btw she was trying to leave em already and she had the plane tickets for that week.

Wow, R.I.P - Just sickening...
30t6p3b.gif

smh. people really need to know when to leave a bad relationship. R.I.P. regardless though

smh. people really need to know when to leave a bad relationship. R.I.P. regardless though

Originally Posted by FOG

Some sick %+%$ 
30t6p3b.gif
RIP to her...

Not to thread jack, but I read something similar..

Read in my local news where 2 kids (aged 16 and 17) tricked an 18 year old girl to their house, raped her, killed her, had sex with her dead body, decapitated her, put her in the freezer, and then burned by the bridge the next...

The two kids were sentenced to life in prison with no possibility of parole for 10 years.

Some sick %+%$ going on in this world man.. RIP
that's some sick $$$#

Originally Posted by FOG

Some sick %+%$ 
30t6p3b.gif
RIP to her...

Not to thread jack, but I read something similar..

Read in my local news where 2 kids (aged 16 and 17) tricked an 18 year old girl to their house, raped her, killed her, had sex with her dead body, decapitated her, put her in the freezer, and then burned by the bridge the next...

The two kids were sentenced to life in prison with no possibility of parole for 10 years.

Some sick %+%$ going on in this world man.. RIP
that's some sick $$$#

I thought the news was bad, negativity is frequented in the forums, dare I say, as much ...thanks to people who like sharing this stuff.

R.I.P. :smh

I thought the news was bad, negativity is frequented in the forums, dare I say, as much ...thanks to people who like sharing this stuff.

R.I.P. :smh

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

Originally Posted by moneymike88

The family lives in a $1.4 million home in Greenwich.

why does this matter?

It obviously matters enough for you to question it.

You are talking about it, the journalist did his job.

The #+%% kind of logic is this?

If it really was relevant and organic to the article I wouldn't need to question it at all.

Originally Posted by youngin33

Who are you? I went to GHS and graduated in 04 ...  She graduated in 05 from GHS

2uopf0y.jpg

Originally Posted by youngin33

Who are you? I went to GHS and graduated in 04 ...  She graduated in 05 from GHS

2uopf0y.jpg

Back
Top Bottom