SMH...LOCK/DELETE

Originally Posted by JPZx

Originally Posted by Futuristic

Cavs
You can take the Cavs on a different name...

63sscl.jpg

....regarding the Cavs/Bulls series.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You got me. I didn't think anyone was watching.

But, no I'm gonna keep the SN

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

BLAZERS AND RAPTORS CLOSE TO BLOCKBUSTER DEAL?

"Sources close to both organizations say that the Portland Trailblazers and the Toronto Raptors are close to finishing a deal that will change the direction of both teams. Possible players being traded are said to be Chris Bosh and Greg Oden. We will report more information as the day goes by."

nerd.gif

Too bad Bosh is a FA.
roll.gif

My bad, I thought sign and trade's were possible.
mad.gif

yo.. we need to reevaluate the trade rules.. neither trade machine factors in the value of the pick being traded.. and vets with salaries have been traded for draft picks before (ray allen for the 5th pick and vlade divac for the 13th pick)

soooo nas let me know.. cause the 76ers have some contracts we would love to get rid of.. but if we have to take back the same amount in contracts, then what's the point

and what's the rules about buying out players?

The Wizards are checking in...

Everyone is on the block, and we ARE interested in trading down...

Hit my inbox...

San Antonio Spurs GM K. Live released the following press statement today:

'The San Antonio Spurs and myself are looking forward to this years draft and free agency period, anticipating significant roster changes for ourselves and many others. The Spurs are looking to add depth and youth to our squad, and will listen to offers for all players currently on our roster.'

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

yo.. we need to reevaluate the trade rules.. neither trade machine factors in the value of the pick being traded.. and vets with salaries have been traded for draft picks before (ray allen for the 5th pick and vlade divac for the 13th pick)

soooo nas let me know.. cause the 76ers have some contracts we would love to get rid of.. but if we have to take back the same amount in contracts, then what's the point

and what's the rules about buying out players?
Those trades that you mentioned worked because other players were involved to make the salaries balance out or one team had the cap space to absorb the salaries. And picks have no monetary value during a draft. They're just an "asset".

And you can't buy out players in a mock draft, c'mon now.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

lol.. man.. can i at least put brand on waivers and hope someone claims him??!?!?

(this is the one chance i have to erase some of the idiotic decisions of Billy King and Stefanski)

Nas, I'll take LA if it will help you get going.  We don't have any picks, but I'll listen to any offers people wanna make.  Otherwise, just let me know once the end of the second round gets here to make my selection. 
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

I'm taking offers for anyone remaining on the team, even Josh Smith and Al Horford. Looking to get into the top 10, and additional draft picks.

Everybody on the Nuggets is on the trade block except Melo.

Looking to get rid of the knuckleheads. Would also like to get bigger up front.

Adjusted:

The Kings have traded the #5, Francisco Garcia, and Andres Nocioni to the Timberwolves for Al Jefferson.

Originally Posted by JPZx

Adjusted:

The Kings have traded the #5, Francisco Garcia, and Andres Nocioni to the Timberwolves for just became a playoff team by adding Al Jefferson.

Back
Top Bottom