SMH NY

47270965.jpg

Yea we got our first in illinois, the wind blew my slide door opened in the middle of the night I was
eek.gif
. apparently my sister didn't lock it
smh.gif

Yea we got our first in illinois, the wind blew my slide door opened in the middle of the night I was
eek.gif
. apparently my sister didn't lock it
smh.gif

I was just walking outside around 5 AM snowing just a weeee bit and now it's a thin blanket of snow

00017oa1.jpg

I was just walking outside around 5 AM snowing just a weeee bit and now it's a thin blanket of snow

00017oa1.jpg

Ours was straight ice, when the wind blows, you can hear trees that are frozen, crack in motion with the wind.
pimp.gif
was a cool effect, you could hear the windmove from a block to the left to a block to the right with the ice cracking.

Ours was straight ice, when the wind blows, you can hear trees that are frozen, crack in motion with the wind.
pimp.gif
was a cool effect, you could hear the windmove from a block to the left to a block to the right with the ice cracking.

i was extremely careful driving home from work this morning. i don't mess with fresh soft snow that sticks to the ground.

first day of december.

i was extremely careful driving home from work this morning. i don't mess with fresh soft snow that sticks to the ground.

first day of december.

I'm in Allentown, PA, about 100 miles west of NYC, we got a little bit less than an inch.
It also snowed 3 inches the Monday before thanksgiving over here.

Just now:

I'm in Allentown, PA, about 100 miles west of NYC, we got a little bit less than an inch.
It also snowed 3 inches the Monday before thanksgiving over here.

Just now:

I'm in Scranton, PA (about 80 miles north of AirJ24 in Allentown) and we got about an inch so far. I was driving home around at 3:30 am just as it startedand it was seriously slick. I wasn't sure if I was gonna get up the hill to my house.

We had 7 inches just before Thanksgiving here.

I'm in Scranton, PA (about 80 miles north of AirJ24 in Allentown) and we got about an inch so far. I was driving home around at 3:30 am just as it startedand it was seriously slick. I wasn't sure if I was gonna get up the hill to my house.

We had 7 inches just before Thanksgiving here.

Back
Top Bottom