SMH NY

Originally Posted by MerkurPosite

I'm in Scranton, PA (about 80 miles north of AirJ24 in Allentown) and we got about an inch so far. I was driving home around at 3:30 am just as it started and it was seriously slick. I wasn't sure if I was gonna get up the hill to my house.

We had 7 inches just before Thanksgiving here.
eek.gif
what's it like there?
nerd.gif

I'm in Scranton, PA (about 80 miles north of AirJ24 in Allentown) and we got about an inch so far. I was driving home around at 3:30 am just as it started and it was seriously slick. I wasn't sure if I was gonna get up the hill to my house.

eek.gif
what's it like there?
nerd.gif

ARE YOU KIDDING ME? I LOVE IT.

Last year it snowed half a inch in february for the first time. I love the snow
pimp.gif

I love waking up and looking outside and everything is white
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm about to get dressed just to go take a walk in the snow
pimp.gif

ARE YOU KIDDING ME? I LOVE IT.

Last year it snowed half a inch in february for the first time. I love the snow
pimp.gif

I love waking up and looking outside and everything is white
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm about to get dressed just to go take a walk in the snow
pimp.gif

eek.gif
what's it like there?
nerd.gif

Just a light snow right now, not much more accumulation. Thankfully that 7 inches we had before Thanksgiving melted in about 3 days. I'm not a big snow-lover...so I live in the wrong place lol

eek.gif
what's it like there?
nerd.gif

Just a light snow right now, not much more accumulation. Thankfully that 7 inches we had before Thanksgiving melted in about 3 days. I'm not a big snow-lover...so I live in the wrong place lol

Back
Top Bottom