SMH NY

47270965.jpg

Yea we got our first in illinois, the wind blew my slide door opened in the middle of the night I was
eek.gif
. apparently my sister didn't lock it
smh.gif

I was just walking outside around 5 AM snowing just a weeee bit and now it's a thin blanket of snow

00017oa1.jpg

Ours was straight ice, when the wind blows, you can hear trees that are frozen, crack in motion with the wind.
pimp.gif
was a cool effect, you could hear the windmove from a block to the left to a block to the right with the ice cracking.

i was extremely careful driving home from work this morning. i don't mess with fresh soft snow that sticks to the ground.

first day of december.

I'm in Allentown, PA, about 100 miles west of NYC, we got a little bit less than an inch.
It also snowed 3 inches the Monday before thanksgiving over here.

Just now:

I'm in Scranton, PA (about 80 miles north of AirJ24 in Allentown) and we got about an inch so far. I was driving home around at 3:30 am just as it startedand it was seriously slick. I wasn't sure if I was gonna get up the hill to my house.

We had 7 inches just before Thanksgiving here.

Originally Posted by MerkurPosite

I'm in Scranton, PA (about 80 miles north of AirJ24 in Allentown) and we got about an inch so far. I was driving home around at 3:30 am just as it started and it was seriously slick. I wasn't sure if I was gonna get up the hill to my house.

eek.gif
what's it like there?
nerd.gif

ARE YOU KIDDING ME? I LOVE IT.

Last year it snowed half a inch in february for the first time. I love the snow
pimp.gif

I love waking up and looking outside and everything is white
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm about to get dressed just to go take a walk in the snow
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MerkurPosite

I'm in Scranton, PA (about 80 miles north of AirJ24 in Allentown) and we got about an inch so far. I was driving home around at 3:30 am just as it started and it was seriously slick. I wasn't sure if I was gonna get up the hill to my house.

eek.gif
what's it like there?
nerd.gif

Just a light snow right now, not much more accumulation. Thankfully that 7 inches we had before Thanksgiving melted in about 3 days. I'm not a big snow-lover...so I live in the wrong place lol

I made plans with a few friends to go play some ball too.
ohwell.gif

Oh well, snow is always great, just doesn't feel like the holiday season without it.

Back
Top Bottom