SMH @ some people's sense of humour

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

white people are great.

they can do this, not feel like they've disrespected anyone, be mad that people get offended, and then complain about how everyone is infringing on their rights and noone cares about how they feel and how they have it harder than everyone else.

ohsnap.gif

Originally Posted by georgehimself

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

the blackface and the "mammy i love ya" comment is a reference to the 1927 film the jazz singer where the main character is a jewish blackface performer. don't get your panties in a bunch.
Just because he refers to the movie doesn't make the act right.  You could dress up like Mr Yunioshi from Breakfast At Tiffanys, but it's still racist even though its from a movie.

the blackface and the "mammy i love ya" comment is a reference to the 1927 film the jazz singer where the main character is a jewish blackface performer. don't get your panties in a bunch.
Just because he refers to the movie doesn't make the act right.  You could dress up like Mr Yunioshi from Breakfast At Tiffanys, but it's still racist even though its from a movie.

Back
Top Bottom