SMH @ STAR TRAK

ish is happenin everywhere lately... if dudes finally DO drop an album, they get no press. how long was budden on the shelf at def jam? i heard freeway didterrible his first week. are labels so afraid of flops that they invest NOTHING into the project?

The next releases are probably N.E.R.D. and Teyana Taylor

so you might not wanna hold your breath for them Fam-Lay and Rosco joints

i mean i feel what everyone is saying i'm still waiting on my home girls natasha ramos album... but you have to realize that Star stark was under a majorlabel...so projects could be pushed back when it's not even in their control... Do You really think if they could of we wouldn't see a fam-lay andVanessa Lp already? I'm not saying star trak it's self wasn't slippin but im sure it wasn't all their fault. They still have a run to be thenext label...time will tell.

If they put out taylor before Vanessa and Natasha I'm gonna be highly disappointed

Teyana Taylor and Chester French...they keep signing people

SMH@\\//

but the music they release is so illy tho

we're never gonna see a vanessa marquez or tasha cd ever. SMH. i don't know what the hell they're doin over there but it's gettin old

The thing is this they just dont know how to run a label point blank . Especially when the guy that is the label head (pharrell) is always out and in a newventure . And the neptunes production wise went down when Chad dropped off to be family man P cant do it on his own . Rosco said the label wasnt even talkingto him like they forgot about him . If columbia is paying for the beats it still comes out of the clipse budget . Think about it as a whole how many albumsactually come out on artist run labels ? not many . Almost every rapper that comes out says he has some kind of label they must think its easy , just becauseyou are in the business doesn't mean you can run a business .

We do not need a Roscoe P. Coldchain album
Don't miss that dude at all. He ruined so many songs. If you are on this message board Roscoe... Give it up. Lol. All dreams can't bereality.

It sucks...all these artist-started labels start with a bang...then sign people that they basically screw over by giving them hope of putting a cd out,butdon't....they might let a song go on a soundtrack or just put out a compilation and give them a song or 2 (Clones,The Re-Up,The Aftermath,DTP,etc.) but somany artists get lost in the shuffle...

my mans said roscoe caught a gun charge, i actually had this convo yesterday, but i think roscoe is down for a few

I'm not a big Kelis fan but damn

Kelis x Neptunes collabos are
pimp.gif

I'll take an NERD album before Fam-Lay and Rosco. But thats just me. I hear C. Hugo went to work on Fam-Lay's album tho
smokin.gif
. And Tasha's album has been done. Don't know what the hold up is. Chester French and Teyana Taylor???? Yea idk if they will ever drop lol. And Robin Thicke is working on a new album too and he will definitely get a releasedate to his first album's success.

Back
Top Bottom