SMH: Such Inhumane Acts - Picking On Asian Elders (VID) Vol. If Only Karma Was Real

It's sad because there are blacks who are genuinely good but suffer because of the stereotypes.
Off course. It's ridiculous to compare urban black youths with zero education, no father figure, no family structure, no job to an educated young black man with an occupation with strong family values.

Some of the nicest people I have met in my life are black however some of the most despicable and disrespectful people I have dealt with in my past were also black.  Every single human being in this world is different.

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Originally Posted by Sid Lugar

Originally Posted by LetItShine24

Its funny to me actually. How the african american ethic group can sit here and defend their own people. yes i know, its nature to sit there and defend. however, theres a time where you have to come to realization that the stereotype of blacks being violent, disrespectful, and barbaric, is true. specifically in this generation. because i know damn well back during the civil rights era, the teens would not do this. they were fighting to be treated equal. this generation of blacks is just ridiculous. dont come in here with the argument that all races commit these crimes. sure all races commit murder, but an unprovoked act like dragging a helpless asian man and pushing him? and killing them? thats ridiculous. 
I don't even want to say anything to you until you change your ignorant way of thinking.
Bolded part: Truth.

As far as "That's why you're treated the way you are" goes:
It's sad because there are blacks who are genuinely good but suffer because of the stereotypes.

People of all races suffer because of stereotypes. And if you think the bold part is true, then your just as ignorant as him. If I was to go off as narrow minded as him, would it be fair if I said blacks are the most physically and whites are the most mentally gifted race based on the rise of civilzation and their achievements, would you agree?

they picked some vulnerable old man and woman and killed them by assault. that's disgusting. on the flip side, those Asians in the hood parts of Oakland are no joke. but I have also seen a lot of mutual respect between black and Asians in the bay.

Its funny to me actually. How the african american ethic group can sit here and defend their own people. yes i know, its nature to sit there and defend. however, theres a time where you have to come to realization that the stereotype of blacks being violent, disrespectful, and barbaric, is true. specifically in this generation. because i know damn well back during the civil rights era, the teens would not do this. they were fighting to be treated equal. this generation of blacks is just ridiculous. dont come in here with the argument that all races commit these crimes. sure all races commit murder, but an unprovoked act like dragging a helpless asian man and pushing him? and killing them? thats ridiculous. THIS IS THE REASON WHY YOU GUYS ARE BEING TREATED THE WAY YOU ARE. we arent racist, but realist. i dont hate blacks, i hate blacks who act like this, just as for any race. but 90 percent of time, these crimes, are committed by blacks. these punk *** people would never do this to people who can actually defend them selves.

I don't even want to say anything to you until you change your ignorant way of thinking.
My ignorant way of thinking? How about you stop being so biased(if you are black)? this is the why you are guys are being stereotyped, because of acts like this. come to realization and say yeah ignorant blacks acting like this is the way why we are being treated like this by the public. its common sense. seriously step away from your bias, and use your brain.

I understand that some of the Blacks on NT are going to "defend" this latest incident in Oakland as a non-race issue as something else because I heard the same thing from some of the the Whites on NT that "defended" the Oscar Grant incident as a non-race issue too.

Now just in regards to this latest incident, the two criminals did beat up the 27 year old son first so don't say it's about attacking "old" people only.

We still need to hear some official statements from the two criminals and find out why this happened before we can form a clear cut conclusion. It could be a race thing, it could be something else, who knows right now. 

On the real, moving from race, these issues throughout history could be economics too. Just looking at American averages, everyone should know which group is the most wealthy and which group is the poorest.  

Its funny to me actually. How the african american ethic group can sit here and defend their own people. yes i know, its nature to sit there and defend. however, theres a time where you have to come to realization that the stereotype of blacks being violent, disrespectful, and barbaric, is true. specifically in this generation. because i know damn well back during the civil rights era, the teens would not do this. they were fighting to be treated equal. this generation of blacks is just ridiculous. dont come in here with the argument that all races commit these crimes. sure all races commit murder, but an unprovoked act like dragging a helpless asian man and pushing him? and killing them? thats ridiculous. THIS IS THE REASON WHY YOU GUYS ARE BEING TREATED THE WAY YOU ARE. we arent racist, but realist. i dont hate blacks, i hate blacks who act like this, just as for any race. but 90 percent of time, these crimes, are committed by blacks. these punk *** people would never do this to people who can actually defend them selves.

My ignorant way of thinking? How about you stop being so biased(if you are black)? this is the why you are guys are being stereotyped, because of acts like this. come to realization and say yeah ignorant blacks acting like this is the way why we are being treated like this by the public. its common sense. seriously step away from your bias, and use your brain.

Didn't you know, all blacks don't have brains. So is it fair if I call all asians crooks because of them selling counterfeit items and I should avoid purchasing anything from Asians because they only make fakes?

There goes another potential stereotype. I'm not even black or white. Use your brain and learn proper punctuation and grammar. You keeping this is why you are treated this way. Your once again grouping all blacks as being criminals and ignorant.

If the title were "Picking on Asian Elders in Oakland (VID)"  I think most of us would have assumed it was black youth, you know, because it's Oakland. I just assumed it was some Asian kids disrespecting their elders.

The Asians getting heated on here and spouting off racist garbage have obviously been withholding their real feelings for some time now. Violence is inevitable in poorer communities. Most people in those poorer communities in urban areas are black. If this Asian guy was trying to catch a bus in some white trash neighborhood in Florida he'd be facing the same risks. It's sad and despicable and I hope the assailants get theirs in the end. That's all that needs to be said.

Sid chill.
You're fighting a battle you CANNOT win my man.This thread isn't going 11 pages strong for nothing (if you know what I mean).

damn...stuff like this doesn't shock me any more. they need to line those punks up, and cut their balls off.

There goes another potential stereotype. I'm not even black or white. Use your brain and learn proper punctuation and grammar. You keeping this is why you are treated this way. Your once again grouping all blacks as being criminals and ignorant.

Punctuation and grammer? use my brain? where is this coming from. im not sitting her proof reading my statements. im trying to get a point out, not win a medal. seriously get a life. im not grouping blacks as criminals, im grouping the ignorant blacks as criminals. im also saying thats why blacks are being stereotyped as horrible people because ignorant blacks. i was not even using "use your brain" in a racist manner either btw. so fail for you sir. come with some valid points
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by SaintVitus07

If the title were "Picking on Asian Elders in Oakland (VID)"  I think most of us would have assumed it was black youth, you know, because it's Oakland. I just assumed it was some Asian kids disrespecting their elders.

The Asians getting heated on here and spouting off racist garbage have obviously been withholding their real feelings for some time now. Violence is inevitable in poorer communities. Most people in those poorer communities in urban areas are black. If this Asian guy was trying to catch a bus in some white trash neighborhood in Florida he'd be facing the same risks. It's sad and despicable and I hope the assailants get theirs in the end. That's all that needs to be said.
I agree with you sir and I think I've come to the conclusion that the closet racist have finally come out the closest and I think I know who to take seriously and who not to. This is a war that nobody can win.

Punctuation and grammer? use my brain? where is this coming from. im not sitting her proof reading my statements. im trying to get a point out, not win a medal. seriously get a life. im not grouping blacks as criminals, im grouping the ignorant blacks as criminals. im also saying thats why blacks are being stereotyped as horrible people because ignorant blacks. i was not even using "use your brain" in a racist manner either btw. so fail for you sir. come with some valid points
indifferent.gif

That's not what he did though. No matter how ridiculous the guy sounds... that's not what he said. He's simply explaining, albeit in a stupid way, why people fall victim to stereotypes.

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

Sid chill.
You're fighting a battle you CANNOT win my man.This thread isn't going 11 pages strong for nothing (if you know what I mean).

word... them dudes had racist feeling before this thread and def. will have them after this thread is closed. So no point in arguing with anyone.

Originally Posted by OneTrust

Some of y'all need to get the %%@# outta here with that BS of "this happens to everyone."

Oh really?  Please show me a bunch of examples of asian dudes punching RANDOM black people?  PLEASE find that for me.

Dude's on here fronting like Asians go around hitting random people.  Y'all sound stupid.  The OP showed you more than two examples. 

Now as far as the people grouping all Black people, now that's just ignorant.  Ain't like Carlton Banks is like that, feel me?

BUT let's not front that a lot of young black folks, especially when they are in a group, don't go around trying to mess with people they outnumber.  Let's be $*%$#!* real.  I KNOW y'all seen it so stop the BS.
Understand this. Asians can be ruthless too. Why do you need another example of humans being ruthless just to prove your point. Your trying to make it seem like only people of certain races attack innocent people. If you want to go that narrow minded, I can easily pull up more than 5 cases of rape in which a avian was the predator.

Yeah, and i can provide 5 more cases where OTHER races are the predator too but you can you provide the SAME example of a Asian dude randomly punching a stranger of another race in the face or a group of Asians grabbing a stranger of another race from behind, choking them, and then throwing them on the train tracks?

Oh and 

Thugs attacked an innocent man. That is what happened. Not black/hispanic/white youth attacked a innocent saint who was asian. Crimes are committed by people of every race. In the UK, some of the pakis are almost as bad as any of race in terms of crime.
OH really?  So it was just ONE case right?  Guess you missed the three other cases that happened in the same month where it was Blacks against Asians, ALL unprovoked but of course i'm sure they're JUST coincidences right? 
eyes.gif

So are you saying blacks just don't like asians? Are you saying they like picking on asians for no reason? Your doing it again making it where you think people are just picking on asians. Somewhere in your mind lies an insecurity which is why your making this about race. I'm stop responding before I get myself banned for being "racist against them"

Hmm...well seeing as how it's happened 3 times in the same month in ONE area, aka the Bay Area, it wouldn't be far-fetched to think such a thing.  Oh but of course, i bet you just think all those situations just "happened" to be a coincidence right?  So you're telling me those people, who were minding their OWN business didn't get beat up because they were Asian?  Please enlighten me on what you think could've been the reason then if not race?    
Bro, in america, Blacks out number asians. Understand that. Understand that with asians being out numbered and  large part of the crime in the bay area being commited by african americans or hispanics, the chances of being attacked by one of those races is higher than being attacked by any other race. Those thugs were just being ignorant and your forgetting the fact that there is a chance they picked on the man because he was old. Not because he was asian. Or could it be the fact that in all of those cases, they were out numbered or had a slight advantage because of the situation presented.

IF you want to know the real reason, go look it up , but don't simply say that it was because they are asian. That is just wrong.

All of the victims weren't old though.  The son that got punched first was only 27.  I will say that being outnumbered could've been the reason as well, however if it were a elder black lady, i highly doubt they would've done that. I just don't think you should totally overlook the fact that he's Asian. 
Well you tossed in another factor of gender and color. So is there a chance that black criminals who attack innocent black people are only attacking them because they are black?

I'll ask you this:  If it were 3 different cases of Asians beating up on Blacks in the same area in the same month, would you still be making these same excuses of "it was probably because they were outnumbered or are older?"  You can honestly sit there and tell me YOU wouldn't come to the conclusion that they were victims because they were Black? 

Hell, not even sure if you read the article someone posted but this was in NEW YORK...the situations I was talking about is in California.

At least five Asian women have been the victims of assaults in what the New York City Police Department is calling a hate crime spree.

All of the victims were attacked in lower Manhattan in and around the Baruch Houses. Surveillance video shows five teens entering the scene of one attack that happened on March 31 at the Gompers Houses at 90 Pitt Street. Two of the teens are female; three are male.

In the most recent incident, a 68-year-old woman was assaulted on Tuesday in front of 247 East Broadway at about 11 p.m.

Police say all of the victims have been Asian and between 50-71 years old.

Now, for THIS case, you could've said it was maybe because of age but don't try to leave out the fact that ALL were Asian.

Originally Posted by dekthai

That's not what he did though. No matter how ridiculous the guy sounds... that's not what he said. He's simply explaining, albeit in a stupid way, why people fall victim to stereotypes.
Im not sounding ridiculous, its the truth. Your just in self denial that what im saying is true.

i've encountered some ignorant foolish blacks and some closed minded ignorant stuck in their ways racist to anyone that isn't asian asians.

i don't judge every black or asian strictly off of those morons but some will.

Originally Posted by letsgetit22

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

Sid chill.

word... them dudes had racist feeling before this thread and def. will have them after this thread is closed. So no point in arguing with anyone.
Pssst..please.  The only people that were "racist" were the ATTACKERS in EACH of these cases.  !!$+ outta here.

This is why I avoid any group of teens whether they're black, asian, white, etc because they alot of times having something to "prove" or have enlarged cahonas because they with their crew

Originally Posted by Derek916

This is why I avoid any group of teens whether they're black, asian, white, etc because they alot of times having something to "prove" or have enlarged cahonas because they with their crew

You live in a non teenage area?

Id have to say that these crimes were probably commited because of race but I fail to see how that promotes stereotypes unless you are as ignorant as the young men who commtited the crime which it seems like some of you are
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom