SMH x 10000 my boy just got a MJ tattoo

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]The hell is that? I know my eyes are bad, but are you kidding me?[/color]
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by High Class Scum Bag

Originally Posted by HarlemKickDiva

And your surprised y? I'm sure there will be plenty of MJ tats in the next weeks

First 2 things I thought when he died (after i got over the shock) were:

A. His album sales bout to go up

B. Tattoo parlors bout to make bank....

(and do some of you really not know what that tattoo is?)
You forgot R.I.P t-shirts too...I was @ UCLA doing some work for TV One the day he died and within hours after his death some guy had 500 t-shirts printed out...he sold 300 @ $20 a piece before midnight..
Very true but was def expected. These n___s on 125th street was on it worse than they were when James Brown died

(And his body was actually AT the Apollo)

Originally Posted by HarlemKickDiva

And your surprised y? I'm sure there will be plenty of MJ tats in the next weeks

First 2 things I thought when he died (after i got over the shock) were:

A. His album sales bout to go up

B. Tattoo parlors bout to make bank....

(and do some of you really not know what that tattoo is?)
You forgot R.I.P t-shirts too...I was @ UCLA doing some work for TV One the day he died and within hours after his death some guy had 500 t-shirts printed out...he sold 300 @ $20 a piece before midnight..
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
#*@ i should have did that %#++ then, i coulda made quick bank

laugh.gif
It's obvious that many in this thread have never watched the movieor played the game Moonwalker.

Its no different then someone getting a Jumpman tattoo...or a Nike tattoo....and theres A LOT of those.
Exactly.

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Whatever happened with the car situation?
Let's just say its in the shop and so far the bill is $1100 and climbing.
eek.gif
Is she helping you pay for it? Small claims court?

Some people will just ink up their bodies with any ol' thing.. I wouldnt get a tattoo of him when he was alive..
I won't get one now that's he's died. I stay true to myself and MJ doesn't have a tat of me so hmph..

Back
Top Bottom