Smilez and Southstar Appreciation

These dudes were fire dont know why yall slept on them Best rap duo of our generation watch out for white guy hes
pimp.gif

rob&smilez&southstar.jpg

laugh.gif
They had 1 good song to me, what happened to them? they just fell off?Didn't they just try to make a comeback?

smokin.gif

laugh.gif
i can't front in 8th/9th grade "Tell Me" was my joint....definitely one of my favorite songs back in the day, used to remind me of this girli liked haha

it was the black dude and the asian dude...idk who the f the white dude is
I remember it was like the 1st rap dudes out of Orlando, they shot the Tell Me video in the club we used to go to for teen night back then...
roll.gif

but still
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Tha Sun Child

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

These sherms gave The O a bad rep.......

yeah, the city of boybands... even one named O-town, and THEY singlehandedly did it?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

anyway i heard some dudes in Newark, Nj were gonna have the same beats but the producer sold it to these cats also and i dont blame them cuz these dudes blewup and the BrickCity cats are prolly still jackin' cars as I type.

laugh.gif
@ white dude

anyway Rodney is MY DUDE! I been knowin homie since like 1998 He good people.
His older brother the cat that threw Lil Scrappy off the stage a ways back
laugh.gif

bad rep to the O?

Bruh U aint got a clue, Ride thru the West Side and see them O's thrown up, and Nuckleheads screamin 407 and Pine Hills. No ONE reps the O harder thenthem or Treal ... U just typin to type
ohwell.gif
smh.gif

Bruh U aint got a clue, Ride thru the West Side and see them O's thrown up, and Nuckleheads screamin 407 and Pine Hills. No ONE reps the O harder then them or Treal ... U just typin to type
Naw, you just ain't understand my statement, I know all about The O and how they get down, I know about Pine Hills, TheTrail, Parramoe(sp?), Ivey Lane, Crosstown, all that s***, I was tryna say they make The O look bad...........

Originally Posted by jordan23collecta

yea what happened to them? they had 2 good singles then i heard nothing else from them
what happened was u were one of the few people who liked their music... they didnt sell... no sales = no career...

who wants this? who wants this? who wants this? really really wants this?
roll.gif

they *%#% sounded too poppish...

these dudes are whack...

everyone coming out the O is whack to be honest with you...Jon Young, Treal, Wes Fif, Granddaddy Souf...garbage...

but orlando dont play....crime hills...paramore....$#%% even outside of orlando...sanford (BOKI!!), longwood,

407 all day

Back
Top Bottom