Smilez and Southstar Appreciation

I enjoyed their 38 second run on BET
pimp.gif

the asian dude's baby's moms was on nt putting him on blast about him being a dead beat dad about a year ago or something. you never know with theinternet, might of been a chick with a grudge or something.

Originally Posted by ImmaGetMine

top 3 things in orlando

1. R. Lewis
2. The Runners
correction Dwight > Shard...
and damn, why everyone trashing Orlando all a sudden...
eyes.gif

And Amare's from Orlando, as well

the asian dude's baby's moms was on nt putting him on blast about him being a dead beat dad about a year ago or something. you never know with the internet, might of been a chick with a grudge or something
nah, it was Rodney's baby moms, and she a bird, She just mad she gettin bare minimum. broad thought she was gonna make a come up
laugh.gif

it wasnt NT it was her Myspace page and AHH got a hold of it.
she ust wanted her 15 minutes of "shine"

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

the asian dude's baby's moms was on nt putting him on blast about him being a dead beat dad about a year ago or something. you never know with the internet, might of been a chick with a grudge or something
nah, it was Rodney's baby moms, and she a bird, She just mad she gettin bare minimum. broad thought she was gonna make a come up
laugh.gif

it wasnt NT it was her Myspace page and AHH got a hold of it.
she ust wanted her 15 minutes of "shine"

That was funny.

She was trying to cash in on their one hit. Talking about she broke but she had money to print shirts bashing him.
laugh.gif

Wow I never gave them a chance on the strength of their wack singles. Now they wotkin at walmart or something.

Wow I never gave them a chance on the strength of their wack singles. Now they wotkin at walmart or something.

Question for the ppl who liked this song......did yall like Ja's "Mesmorize" as well. Being that it was pretty much the same beat.

when they first came out i thought it was jin and posterboy from 106 and park lol but anyways tha only song i eva liked from these dudes was "tellme" other then that they are garbage

Nah, they do shows and still makin music.

Dudes still got a lil $$ to hold them over

She was trying to cash in on their one hit. Talking about she broke but she had money to print shirts bashing him.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Song used to be a problem
pimp.gif
i musta been in like 6th grade when this came out but i do remember bumpin this 4 a min
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom